NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Wonder thread #1 (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/6283-wonder-thread-1-a.html)

bizi 11-14-2006 12:32 PM

Wonder thread #1

Over at the survivours of suicide forum(SOS) here at neuro talk...they have a wonder thread. A place that they can check in with each other.

I wonder if we can start a wonder thread here too?

I wonder if you know how much I appreciate my mom....

I wonder if I could say that I stayed up too late last night after 3 hours on the computer and forgot to do many things and missed going to the gym again for about a week now and could not get out of bed so I missed my clients appointment. And just this morning said all of this to myself and quickly forgave myself...I will try to do better.

I wonder if How martians is doing and hope she is gaining some strength to do the things that she must do.....

I wonder if nikkos mom is appreciative of her and wonder if she is feeling ok these days....

I wonder if mebp? knows that we know how hard she is struggling to make things work for her and that we care.....

I wonder if I can put a shout out for waves who is very scarce these days and wonder if she knows that we care about her and want her check in with us....

I wonder if Morgy will share more pictures of her doggies with us...

I wonder how Mari is this morning and if I could express to her how I know that her life is difficult and understand how trying hubbys can be at times....

I wonder how serengeti is doing today...

I wonder if Nathan knows how much I liked monster house too!!!

I wonder how boxer is doing this morning and learning to take care of herself in this journey (((HUGS)))....

I wonder how missy is dealing with everything that she has to do during the holidays....

I wonder too, how dear Mags is doing....

I wonder how Bear is doing with her stressful job and if WEs has stabilized yet...

I wonder if DiMarie could use a hug today....

I wonder how hypers new house is shaping up, how her mom is handling the move, how her kids are doing and her too of course...

I wonder if someone has PJ's email addy...

I wonder if high hat is still reading here and if he has gone to anymore conferences lately....

I wonder if curious has some hazelnut coffee and maybe some brownies to share this morning....

I wonder if befuddled is still working on her art and if she is still taking classes.....

I wonder if nuttybuddy if she is exercising again and if she will check in with us here...

I wonder if coyote is still reading here and ifyou need a hug....((HUG))

I wonder if lemonhead and Onemoretime still read here....

I wonder if those I did not mention will forgive me....

I wonder if my nephew will get his birthday card in time for his birthday....

I wonder if I should get the egg timer out to use to remind me that i need to be on the computer less than I have been lately....

I wonder if we can just learn to be content with ourselves....

I wonder when I will learn to be content with myself....

I wonder if I can thank DocJohn for starting this forum and Kimmy Dawn and chemar and liz and lady too for being such a great support to all of us here.....

I wonder if you will forgive me anyone for not mentioning you here...

I wonder if I could encourage any newbies or oldbies to post here today, we want to hear from you....

I wonder if I can congratulate you if you were able to read through this to the end....

((((HUGS))))
bizi

Alffe 11-14-2006 01:56 PM

I wonder if I should just fall down in a dead faint! :D

Curious 11-14-2006 02:21 PM

Attachment 323

Attachment 324

hehehe...no more wondering bizi....:p da monkey always has treats!!

i wonder if alffe has picked her self up off the floor?

i wonder if bizi knows she's pretty darn special herself?

i wonder if she knows this little break from the gym can be a good thing? i winder if she knows that little breaks will help boost her metabolism?

i wonder if i can leave the room a ((((hug)))) and a wish for a peaceful day? :)

bizi 11-14-2006 08:42 PM

I wonder if I can thank curious for the coffee and brownies....
I wonder if Alffe has gotten off the floor yet...
I wonder if I wondered too much....
~sigh
bizi

DiMarie 11-15-2006 01:14 AM

I wonder

Gee I could use that hug Biz, but can I send you a big ol' big bear hug back?
Thanks for wondering so much for all of us.

Hug goodnite my friends,
Di

befuddled2 11-15-2006 01:54 AM

I wonder if Bizi knows how much she's appreciated.

I wonder if everyone on here know how much they are appreciated.

Bizi, you are an amazing woman. Btw, I haven't been to class in about 2 months I guess now it's been. Ever since the teacher yelled at me I took an early break to get ready for my move. I'd like to audit a college class in the Spring if I can. Auditing a college class will not give me any credit and I cannot take any tests but I can sit in on the classes. Auditing a class is free. I hope to look into it. Goodwill closed my case for their rehab MS Office training as it's been a long time since I atttended. I do plan to go back though. My therapist wants for me to discuss my teacher's attitude with my Rehab. counselor 1st though.

befuddled2

Isis 11-15-2006 02:54 AM

I wonder at how kind it is for Bizi to remember me.
I wonder if she knows how often I think of her.
I wonder why I don't participate in the forum conversations more often even 'though I would like to.
I wonder why my motivation level is soooo low.
I wonder if someone could tell me why I can not communicate or share my problems with others.
I wonder why I am the way I am.
I woder. I wonder.

Love Serengeti

Nikko 11-15-2006 08:58 AM

I wonder if Bizi knows how special she is

I wonder if Bizi knows she has a fantastic memory

I wonder if Bizi knows how thoughtful she is

I wonder if Bizi knows it was nice to be remembered and mentioned

I wonder how tomorrow will go

I wonder about the holidays

Hugs, Nikko

hypermom 11-15-2006 09:57 AM

I wonder how Bizi remembered all of that? LOL

I wonder if I'm ever going to feel motivated and energetic again.

I wonder how Bobi is doing.

I can't remember as much as Bizi, but I wonder how everyone is doing today.

I wonder if you all know how much I think about you all:)

I wonder if you all know just how much you have all helped me get through some really bad times!

I wonder if Bizi remembers that I didn't move out of town, just to a different house;)

I wonder if this forum if this forum is going to be as busy as it used to be? I hope so!

I wonder why it took me so long to start posting again:confused: Which brings me to my last "I wonder"...I wonder if you all know just how much I missed you all........a LOT!

bizi 11-16-2006 02:24 AM

I wonder I think my hubby is lieing again....
I wonder why he continues to do this and when/if he will evr stop....
I wonder If I could do a shout out for waves whom is needed here....
I wonder if I can welcome missdynamite again...
I wonder at the hard winds we had yesterday...like hurricane like...
I wonder if my marriage will ever be well...
I wonder why I am up and should be sleeping...
I wonder if I can thank you for extra hugs you guys gave me....