NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Rachel and Ross: her first time in a laundromat (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/249473-rachel-ross-time-laundromat.html)

Mari 10-01-2017 04:36 AM

Rachel and Ross: her first time in a laundromat

I am reminded of this clip from one of the very early episodes of Rachel
and Ross in a Laundromat

Friends - Ross and Rachel at the Laundry - YouTube

M

OhKay 10-02-2017 05:32 AM

lol. I remember that one :)

It's a bit of an exaggeration, but you do meet really rude people at laundromats, and getting ahold of machines and baskets can be a real fight.

Thank you Mari :)

Mari 10-02-2017 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhKay (Post 1252094)
lol. I remember that one :)

It's a bit of an exaggeration, but you do meet really rude people at laundromats, and getting ahold of machines and baskets can be a real fight.

Thank you Mari :)

Yes. I remember it also because it was near the very beginning of the show ( first half of the first season or even earlier than that) and it was fun to
see Rachel and Ross together.

M

OhKay 10-03-2017 06:15 AM

I LOVED that show... I never missed it, but I watched too much of it in reruns over the years, and can't watch it anymore.

Mari 10-04-2017 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OhKay (Post 1252155)
I LOVED that show... I never missed it, but I watched too much of it in reruns over the years, and can't watch it anymore.

Kay,

I understand. When it gets to the point that you remember some of the
lines, it might be time to take a break.:D

Two years ago or so, I watched the whole series on NetFlix.
I discovered I only like about half of the shows and those are from the
first five years or so mostly.

So if I were to watch again on NetFlix, I would skip past certain episodes.

There are some scenes that I could watch over and over again -- usually with Chandler or Joey -- but not always.

M

OhKay 10-05-2017 01:58 PM

My husband is a real show and movie killer. There's a lot of **** I just can't stand to watch anymore. Some things I could watch endlessly for some reason tho.

Mari 10-06-2017 04:43 AM

Hubby likes to talk and watch at the same time.

That does not work for me so we watch t.v. in separate rooms. We are happy this way.

M

OhKay 10-06-2017 08:00 AM

If I watch something, I feel like I have to watch it ALL so I can follow along. Corey's usually good, except when he's hammered. Last weekend, I missed 1/2 of a movie because he was talking to the cats the whole time lol.

He would not be okay with me watching TV in the other room.

bizi 10-08-2017 11:11 AM

That friends episodes was funny!:D
Thanks for the laugh this morning!
bizi