NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Happy Monday EVeryone! What are you looking forward to this week? (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/186974-happy-monday-looking-forward-week.html)

Mari 04-15-2013 08:41 AM

Happy Monday EVeryone! What are you looking forward to this week?

Good morning! :D

I hope that you have a good day today. :grouphug:

Take care.
Today is staring out o.k.
I had a cup of tea and a chocolate banana smoothie in the blender (prepared the ingredients in a gallon ziplock bag last night so I did not have to think about cutting and measuring this morning.)

I am going to have a good day today. (If I say it enough times it will be true. :eek: )

Mari

Dmom3005 04-15-2013 09:45 PM

I had a good day. One of my to do things on the list for tomorrow.
Was nicely taken off.

One of my volunteers came and got the supples for the fair she
is doing for me tomorrow night.

I hate missing these things, am just glad someone is willing
to do them in my place.

She is also going to help me in May. I was afraid I was going
to have to cancel.

Its a big one I wasn't looking forward to that.

Donna:hug::grouphug:

bizi 04-15-2013 10:34 PM

mari I hope you had a nice day!
Donna, glad that they are willing to help you out.
hubby had a small car accident, no one was hurt and his air bag did not go off! So he drove it home. needs a new light assembly and a bumper and something is wrong with the tail lights, brake lights work but not the tail lights nor the emergency lights or turn signals. I followed him home after a concert at school tonight.I will call the insurance people tomorrow, I will take him to work then take his car to a body shop and get him a rental. Who knows how long it will take to fix.
And hubby is sickly, cold achy , did not sleep at all last night.
poor guy. it has been a sucky day for him.
bizi

Mari 04-15-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 975449)
I followed him home after a concert at school tonight.I will call the insurance people tomorrow, I will take him to work then take his car to a body shop and get him a rental.

Dear Bizi,

I hope your Hubby feels better. I am glad that he is safe.
You have a lot of driving. Take care of yourself too.

Mari

Dmom3005 04-15-2013 11:56 PM

Bizi

So glad he is okay, and that you are there for him.

Take care of yourself too.

I am stoked right now and don't know how long its going to be before
I can go to sleep. Just a nice evening.

I really feel good right now. Ready to take on the world.

Now to figure out clothes if I go to the IN*SOURCE In-Service.

Donna:hug::grouphug:

DiMarie 04-16-2013 05:04 AM

One word.........
FRIDAY!

DiMarie 04-16-2013 05:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 975449)
Donna, glad that they are willing to help you out.
hubby had a small car accident, no one was hurt and his air bag did not go off! So he drove it home. needs a new light assembly and a bumper and something is wrong with the tail lights, brake lights work but not the tail lights nor the emergency lights or turn signals. I followed him home after a concert at school tonight.I will call the insurance people tomorrow, I will take him to work then take his car to a body shop and get him a rental. Who knows how long it will take to fix.
And hubby is sickly, cold achy , did not sleep at all last night.
poor guy. it has been a sucky day for him.
bizi

Oh Bizi, when it rains it pours. I am glad that he is okay, insurance will take care of the rest. Hope he feels better and the ins company responds fast.

Mari 04-16-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DiMarie (Post 975513)
One word.........
FRIDAY!

Di,

That is my plan too --- I love Fridays!
M

bizi 04-16-2013 07:21 PM

hubby had a 102.2 temp last night so he has the flu....poor guy!
Took him to the clinic to verify and he has it. Put him on tamiflu (me too) for 5 days. He was put on home bound status missing work for a couple of days until his fever is gone for 24 hours....Sister pointed out that he did not miss any work with his hip and the flu makes him miss work. Took jeffs car to get appraised for the damage to his car. $3,500 but we carry full coverage insurance on our cars in cases like this. there was not any blame placed on his accident so his own insurance would have to pay for the damages. This way we only have a $500 deductible.
anyway. I am getting sleepy, wanted to go to the gym tonight, not feeling like it. Feel tired. It is that time of the month too, so maybe that is why I am feeling tired.
bizi

Mari 04-17-2013 12:45 AM

Dear Bizi, :heartthrob:

I your your hubby gets better. You keep taking care of yourself too.

M