NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Chronic Pain (https://www.neurotalk.org/chronic-pain/)
-   -   my chronic pain story everything i have wrong with me (https://www.neurotalk.org/chronic-pain/186353-chronic-pain-story-wrong.html)

inchronicpain 04-03-2013 06:32 PM

my chronic pain story everything i have wrong with me

my chronic pain story everything i have wrong with me.

i have fibromyalgia and UTI'S,kidney stones , mild Scoliosis to. When I lay down my hips and my back hurts I have trouble with my lift knee when I bend it it pops out of pace so I have to wear a brace on it, it hurts all the time. I suffer with severe PTSD from something that happen in 2005 and major depressive disorder and Panic attacks around large crowds. MILD DDD in my neck is at c2-c3 and c3- c4 . DDD also in my back i have pain in my shoulders to.

also have problems with my lower back pain going to my right leg and the pain going all the way to my toes and i have to go for nerve test april 18th i think it is. my back doctor also thinks i may have nerve damage or a traped nerve he is not sure.

ill post what happen to me in the PTSD forum that is causeing me PTSD and major depressive disorder and Panic attacks around large crowds

cindylou_38 04-04-2013 05:05 AM

Leah I hope your EMG test is done more complete than mine. My left leg was tested thats it. I guess they wanted to see if it was related to my leg accident. I will you all the best you get the help you need now with your new pain Dr. Hang in there girl its not easy I know. Pete sent me a message from facebook he joined here as well.

inchronicpain 04-05-2013 12:11 AM

ty me to

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindylou_38 (Post 971836)
Leah I hope your EMG test is done more complete than mine. My left leg was tested thats it. I guess they wanted to see if it was related to my leg accident. I will you all the best you get the help you need now with your new pain Dr. Hang in there girl its not easy I know. Pete sent me a message from facebook he joined here as well.

ty me to i will post as soon as i know anything about my test and how it went but still got a other week to go before i have it done

Brain patch 04-05-2013 02:12 PM

I am also living in chronic pain, depression, PTSD etc.

Hi,
I also live with chronic pain, major depression, PTSD along with a whole lot of other conditions. I posted in the depression forum today so you can read more if you want. Just wanted to give you some support. I also suffer with pain that goes down my leg. It is my left leg. I noticed you have this problem with your right leg. I just noticed that we have a lot of the same problems and wanted to say hi and your not alone. :hug:
Brain

pete81241 04-05-2013 07:18 PM

hi

i'm here....you cant get rid of me....lol....pal pete

inchronicpain 04-05-2013 09:21 PM

hi pete and welcome

Quote:

Originally Posted by pete81241 (Post 972370)

hi pete and welcome lol

cindylou_38 04-06-2013 07:36 AM

Quote:

And we want you here Pete. Welcome :)

inchronicpain 04-07-2013 12:35 AM

and yes we want you here pete

Quote:

and yes we want you here pete

inchronicpain 04-10-2013 12:40 AM

i am sick with a cold or something now

i am sick with a cold or something now i had not been sleeping the past few nights and now i am sick coughing but not to bad and snezzing feel like its all up in my head and throat right now i also running a fever to but its not to high.

being sick on top of fibro flare is not helping the flare makeing me hurt worse plus we have severe storms coming in today and i am sure feeling that to i slept all day yeturday and today and hoping i can get over this on my own.

i have not been able to get over colds on my own it always turns into bronchitis i dont want it to turn into that but i want to get over this on my own.

it dont feel like its in my chest yet and i hope it dont go to my chest and i am always coming down with something all the time

pete81241 04-10-2013 01:34 AM

vitemin D

leah i forget do you take vit. D...it boosts immune system....pete