NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   I miss you guys...did't realize how much! (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/102132-miss-guys-didt-realize.html)

Jodylee 09-02-2009 08:51 AM

I miss you guys...did't realize how much!

Hi everyone, I really didn't realize how much until I logged in this morning and immediately started feeling happier!

Nothing new going on with me. Same old stuff. I'm still having trouble adapting to my unemployed, long term disability lifestyle.

I miss gossip (lol) and daily interaction with people sooo much!

So how are all of you doing? Gimme some gossip even if ya gotta make it up or use fake names to protect the innocent, ::D:

AfterMyNap 09-02-2009 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joellelee2000 (Post 562105)
Hi everyone, I really didn't realize how much until I logged in this morning and immediately started feeling happier!

Nothing new going on with me. Same old stuff. I'm still having trouble adapting to my unemployed, long term disability lifestyle.

I miss gossip (lol) and daily interaction with people sooo much!

So how are all of you doing? Gimme some gossip even if ya gotta make it up or use fake names to protect the innocent, ::D:

Hi, J! Wellllll, if you must know, Yabbit & RW have started a moonshine operation in the north woods of Maine!

And, DM got her fourth eyebrow piercing last week.

SallyC won the big PowerBall and gave it all to Tammy Faye Baker!

Dejibo 09-02-2009 09:35 AM

I missed the social aspects of my job and it took a while to adjust. I did, and am loving the more relaxed lane in life.

btw, did you hear that Yabbit was crack hunting in Maine? I hear she has pictures of big ones. :o

Jodylee 09-02-2009 09:45 AM

Hey AMN, thanks for the updates :D. Sounds like things are business as usual, heehee.

Dej, I gotta see those pix!

Dejibo 09-02-2009 10:01 AM

Take a look at the Eastward bound thread, and you will see pics of those silly women standing in cracks! :cool:

Kitty 09-02-2009 10:20 AM

Hey you!! I've been bad about calling....I'm sorry. :o It's good to see you posting, though!

Let's see......gossip.....hmmmm........well, darn it I can't think of a thing! Seems my unemployed, disability type lifestyle is pretty boring, too! :rolleyes:

barb02 09-02-2009 10:50 AM

Hi Joelle! Good to see you!

Classes have started and I am whining again about college students. Nothing new!

Jodylee 09-02-2009 10:57 AM

This morning I got a great pair of "Dolce & Gabana" sunglasses for 10 bucks! Bought 'em from the guy who cleans the pool....rotfl :D. Seriously, I really did. I MUST be bored......lol

Kitty 09-02-2009 11:36 AM

Soooooo......you have a "pool guy" do you? :cool: I'm sure we can come up with some gossip 'bout that!!

SallyC 09-02-2009 12:41 PM

Hi Joelle, Nice to see you. :)

AMN...Not even if Tammy were my Mother..:eek:
*Smack* for the sideways dig..:p