NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Autism (https://www.neurotalk.org/autism/)
-   -   just in case... (https://www.neurotalk.org/autism/10222-just-in-case.html)

Keggy 01-03-2007 12:10 PM

just in case...

anyone actually reads the posts on this forum.... I look for new ones all the time. I have little to say about my dd these days (its quite depressing, HS sucks) and I can't post over at the old BT because there is some old bug in there that makes it really hard to post and they keep telling me that its me, and its not.

anyway.... I am here...

ps... this place has the best smilcons :rm_milk:

Wittesea 01-03-2007 12:28 PM

Hi Keggy :Wave-Hello:

I'm still here too.

How are you doing?

I'm sorry to hear that high school sucks for your dd. :( I hated high school and I had a very hard time - probably because I had an anxiety problem that was undiagnosed and untreated. The way I acted (because of the anxiety) was different, and in high school different is the worst possible thing to be when it comes to peers (and even some teachers).

I hope that things at high school can improve for your daughter so that it doesn't suck so much.

Take care Keggy,
Liz

Keggy 01-18-2007 07:36 AM

thanks...

I am trying a new approach with dd, see if it works.

heyjude5050 01-18-2007 04:32 PM

Hi Keggy,
I Am Kind Of New Here And Just Wanted To Let You Know That I Try To Read As Many Posts As I Can.

Saw Yours And I Hope That You Feel Better And Things Go Your Way.

I Rely On This Site A Lot. Sometimes It Humbles Me, Uplifts Me, Makes Me Sad, Makes Me Laugh/cry, Definitely Gives Me Food For Thought And Some Days It Makes Me Realize That Life Can Get Tougher And It Can Also Get Better.
Take Good Care And God Bless :)
Jude

SallysMom 03-05-2007 09:25 PM

Keggy,

I'm here. Tell me your troubles!:hug:

Judy
(Sally's Mom)

Pamster 03-10-2007 11:24 AM

Hi Keggy, what kind of bug are you having posting on BT? Maybe I can help be a go between to help get it resolved? PM me with details here and I'll see if I can help. I'd love to see you back with us there, but I am glad to see you're here too. Sorry that HS is so hard for your DD maybe it will get easier with some time. Is she in 9th grade now? Anyway good to see you here. :)

Jamies mommy 03-15-2007 12:17 PM

Miss you bunches! Call me sometime! I don't have your number anymore!

NowIsAll 03-20-2007 05:53 PM

Hello,
I am new here so far it has been worth my time. :)

MaryEvelyn 04-03-2007 08:49 PM

Keggy I agree HS sucks big time Kyle is failing 9th grade not because of them not working with him but because he wont do ANYTHING no hw and no classwork. I am at a loss :confused:

Keggy 05-11-2007 07:27 PM

i obviously lied... not here that much ;)

she is in her junior year, one more to go.....

things are getting better, she took some of my sage advice (snort!) 3 more weeks of school ........sigh