NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Stroke (https://www.neurotalk.org/stroke/)
-   -   Mgh (https://www.neurotalk.org/stroke/1027-mgh.html)

Rowland Gale 09-18-2006 09:56 AM

Mgh

I really, really missed this forum and I hope everyone makes it back to this revised version. I usually devote much time to these postings and the hiattus left a big hole in my normal day. Maybe I shouldn't have depended as much on it, but I'm glad it's back.:D :D :D

jjano1 09-18-2006 11:32 AM

Morning Rowland,
Glad to see you are back on line. Of course, I see we both had to re-register to get back into the thick of things.

Jim

jlennon 09-18-2006 01:29 PM

great to see folks finding this temporary, unofficial forum.i too was surprised at how much i was missing my daily trip to the braintalk forum.
jan lennon

moirac 09-18-2006 11:27 PM

I'm glad we're back, too.

Curious 09-19-2006 08:59 AM

just a little clarification.

this forum is not affiliated with mgh, braintalk . org or john lester.

docjohn set up this forum originally as a temp site for bt1 members. there is a different way this forum is run. ( you can see that by the tos ) many of us are very happy with that way docjohn admins his forums, this one included, and asked if he would keep it up even if/when john lester gets his forum back up. he graciously agreed.

there are many threads regarding this and a sticky from docjohn on community feedback.

i just didn't want there to be any misunderstanding about the two forums.

glad you found us and your friends. :D

Alffe 09-19-2006 09:11 AM

I sent an email to mango shade re; this new forum and am hoping he'll show up.

Rowland Gale 09-19-2006 10:47 AM

What does this mean ( you can see that by the tos )
Thanks,
Rowland

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curious (Post 8498)
just a little clarification.

this forum is not affiliated with mgh, braintalk . org or john lester.

docjohn set up this forum originally as a temp site for bt1 members. there is a different way this forum is run. ( you can see that by the tos ) many of us are very happy with that way docjohn admins his forums, this one included, and asked if he would keep it up even if/when john lester gets his forum back up. he graciously agreed.

there are many threads regarding this and a sticky from docjohn on community feedback.

i just didn't want there to be any misunderstanding about the two forums.

glad you found us and your friends. :D

Curious 09-19-2006 11:28 AM

the tos here is different than bt1.

things like political discussions without arguement...religion. just more open. if it wasn't different, then all the posts voicing opions would have been closed or deleted. and maybe even members banned.

does that help rowland? i should have been clear in reply.

Rowland Gale 09-19-2006 02:55 PM

Curious,
I guess I'm a little slow on the uptake. Could you tell me what "tos" stands for?
Thanks,
Rowland

Alffe 09-19-2006 03:02 PM

Terms of Service....the rules! Waves at Curious. :rolleyes: