NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   Mild Relapse...I guess. (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/102936-mild-relapse-guess.html)

Friend2U 09-14-2009 12:45 AM

Mild Relapse...I guess.

Not sure what happened to me in church today. Felt fine when I got there. Throughout the service I just became so uncomfortable and was burning. When we went go I was so weak and not able to walk without a lot of help from my dh. Almost didn't make it to the car.

I slept all afternoon and am getting around much better now. it really wasn't hot. But I have been under a lot of stress lately. So not sure what brought it on. But sure hope when I wake up in the morning I am still feeling better.

I just read B2U's post and agree things sure come on fast and give us reminders of what we are dealing with!:(

Twinkletoes 09-14-2009 01:22 AM

That's really strange, B2Y. Hope its fleeting. :hug:

pud's friend 09-14-2009 04:01 AM

Hope you're better soon.

I agree, things can change so quickly. I remember lounging on the sofa in march and literally feeling the numbness creep down from my neck, down my arm and to my thumb and finger over a period of 20 minutes.

take it easy :hug:

SallyC 09-14-2009 11:23 AM

Sure sounds heat related to me. I hope you woke up feeling better today..:hug::hug:

Kitty 09-14-2009 11:32 AM

I agree with Sally....sounds like you just got a little overheated. My vision gets blurry and my legs turn to jello when I get too hot. It takes a few hours for me to get readjusted. Makes summer time awful!

That's the one thing I absolutely hate about this disease......having to plan ahead so much for temp changes, etc.

Debbie D 09-14-2009 02:14 PM

Hope you feel better today...I agree, sounds like a reaction to heat...keep cool!!:hug:

Twinkletoes 09-14-2009 04:24 PM

Friend, have you had your blood pressure checked recently? I had double vision last week and later discovered my BP is really low.

Hope you get some answers soon. :hug:

NurseNancy 09-14-2009 04:59 PM

i hope you're ok today and feeling better.
i'm glad you were with your dh.
please let us know how you are.

karousel 09-14-2009 06:30 PM

Stress can do that - and if you overheated it just made it that much worse. I hope you are feeling better.

Lady 09-15-2009 02:44 AM

F2U,
It may not have been hot, but a crowded room can get real stuffy. Meaning not enough air (Oxygen) to get everyone's brain working.

So even if you were not overheated, you lacked enough air to keep you on your feet. Going outside, and then in your own house, you probably felt better because it was more freshened air.

I hope it isn't a relapse.