NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   MS induced craziness at it's finest. (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/102953-ms-induced-craziness-finest.html)

legzzalot 09-14-2009 07:58 AM

MS induced craziness at it's finest.

Why is the MS Hug not as good as Hershey's kisses?:Melting 2:

Why does the constant hangover I live in not come with alcohol?:pepsi:

What is the name of the tiny bugs that keep trying to run away with the skin from my legs?:Hum:

How is it possible for someone to be fatigued and have insomnia at the same time?:Zzzz:

Where the heck is the snooze button on my internal clock? :Bang-Head: Can I just unplug it?

Was I ugly before getting MS? No one told me I "look so good" every day before I was diagnosed. :Tip-Hat:

If one is the loneliest number, two's company, and three's a crowd; how many lesions makes a party? :grouphug:

And if we take pictures of them every month, why can't I name them, or dress them up?:Viking:

OK so I am feeling silly today! Random questions plague me at 3 AM when I cannot sleep because I cannot figure out how to cut that alarm off.

FinLady 09-14-2009 09:28 AM

If you have multiple leisons, what are they called? A gaggle, a swarm?

I'd say a party, but can't evict them when they get too loud :D

AfterMyNap 09-14-2009 09:36 AM

Why does this seem so logical? :o

Kitty 09-14-2009 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FinLady (Post 566032)
If you have multiple leisons, what are they called? A gaggle, a swarm?

I think it depends on where you live........here in my neck of the woods we call'em a "mess of lesions". :p

SallyC 09-14-2009 10:46 AM

ROTFL @ Leggs. :D

You made my day.....now I'm sitting here trying to think up weird little deffinitions for all my MS symptoms..LOL!!!

legzzalot 09-14-2009 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FinLady (Post 566032)

These little boogers are destroying the place and leaving holes in the walls and stains on the carpet and the judge will not grant me an eviction order.

Hey, I wonder if we can file a restraining order against them. Have them fined for destruction of property. If I were in the military it would be destruction of government property!
:D

SallyC 09-14-2009 11:08 AM

Let's send in the troups after them, with guns blazing..:D

tkrik 09-14-2009 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by legzzalot (Post 566079)
These little boogers are destroying the place and leaving holes in the walls and stains on the carpet and the judge will not grant me an eviction order.

Hey, I wonder if we can file a restraining order against them. Have them fined for destruction of property. If I were in the military it would be destruction of government property!
:D

Wait, isn't this what the CRABs (Crowded Room ABlation) are for; the restraining order. But some of those little guys break that restraining order and decide to take up permanent residence and not even an eviction notice will get them out.

I just thought of that Mucinex ad with the little guys taking up residence. LOL

hollym 09-14-2009 11:32 AM

My neuro says I have a "bunch of lesions" kind of like a bunch of bananas, I guess.

FinLady 09-14-2009 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tkrik (Post 566090)
I just thought of that Mucinex ad with the little guys taking up residence. LOL

ROFL!! You are so right. Now I have that image stuck in my head! :D:D