NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Open invitation for all MSers (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/104438-invitation-msers.html)

Twinkletoes 09-30-2009 11:22 PM

Open invitation for all MSers

If you have MS (or hang out here b/c you suspect that you do), come join us in the Trivia room!

Our host is Kicker, so she gets to choose the categories. There is a different theme for each day, including Animals, Science & Technology, History, Geography, Religion, & Music. Most are either "easy" or "intermediate."

We have a lot of fun, but we need some new competitors, so come join us!

If you want to check out the site, go to www.funtrivia.com. There are thousands of quizzes and thousands of players on the website, but in our private room, there's just a handful of us MSers. You'll recognize our usernames from NT.

If you PM me your email addy, I'll send you a special invitation. The site doesn't send out trash emails, so not to worry.

A new tourney begins Oct. 1st, so don't miss out!

KajunButterfly 10-01-2009 12:02 AM

Sent you my email addy...I love trivia! Thanks

Blessings2You 10-01-2009 06:11 AM

OK, I'll bite. Trivia is about all I know anymore. :D

kicker 10-01-2009 07:18 AM

Just a quick note - I try to choose categories I might know but seems other know also. Twink often does well and needs(to put it gently and kindly) to be BLOWN OUT OF THE WATERS!! No, it's really a gentle and non-competitive game. It is also great for personal fine motor and cognitive skills. I only lose because impaired mouse skills make my time longer (that's my story and I'm sticking to it), And then I also get questions wrong. But it is fun, especially when you win. It's sort of like Are you smarter than a Fifth Grader. A "real challenge". PM me with any personal subject requests.

kicker 10-01-2009 07:27 AM

Available subjects:

Fun Trivia mixed bag
Animals
Celebrities
General Knowledge
Geography
History
Hobbies
Literature
Movies
Music
People
Religion
Science and Technology
Sports
World Trivia Assorted 1 & 2
or specifically
- Australia
- UK
- Canada
- Europe

kicker[/quote]

ewizabeth 10-01-2009 10:01 AM

I haven't been there for awhile. I need to come back so you can all feel better about yourselves. :rolleyes: (I am really, really sloooowww at answering, lol. ) :wink: :D

kicker 10-01-2009 10:25 AM

NO,NO. I'm really s..l..o..w. (and then those dang questions!!) Come back Ewizabeth)! Maybe I'm not smarter than a fifth grader (sometimes).

jmiller 10-01-2009 05:41 PM

Well you got me hooked, been here all day.

Jodylee 10-01-2009 07:23 PM

I joined :). How do I find you guys?

Blessings2You 10-01-2009 07:43 PM

I'm usually pretty good at trivia (yes, even geography) but this time it might as well have been printed in Martian.

I have a friend who was ALWAYS beating me on the trivia games, and then I found out he was cheating, googling the answers on his stupid iphone when I wasn't looking. I should say I HAD a friend. Ptuh.