NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonder Thread #5. (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/1069-wonder-thread-5-a.html)

CoolAngel26 09-18-2006 08:44 PM

Wonder Thread #5.

I wonder if you guys remember me from the old boards..

I wonder if I can tell you that I was able to mimic one of Dad's burger recipes,and it was delicious.

I wonder if I can leave a {{{hug}}} for everyone...

Love,CoolAngel26

Curious,I wonder if you need my banana bread recipe...or did I give it to you??PM me if you want it again.:D :cool:

Alffe 09-19-2006 05:51 AM

I wonder if Kristin is gonna share the hamb recipe in the recipe thread...

I wonder if her banana bread recipe is anything like mine...........

I wonder why we start cooking up a storm on these cooler days....chili!!:D

I wonder if Mr.Alffe is gonna bring me a cup of coffee...surely smells good downstairs..............

I wonder if elle knows how much I enjoyed chatting with her yesterday...

I wonder why we don't use our chatrooms more often..............:rolleyes:

Doody 09-19-2006 06:52 AM

I wonder if CoolAngel knows I definitely remember her and am very glad to see her here posting. ((((big hugs)))

I wonder if she knows how happy I was to see her email. Well first sad, then happy, and hope she is doing well.

I wonder why I'm not getting ready for work. Ugh. Guess I better go do it. :rolleyes:

Curious 09-19-2006 07:07 AM

i wonder if i'm doing something wrong? everytime i tried the chats...there was nobody home....

i wonder too if kristin will post her recipes for all of us?

i wonder if my coffee is done?

i wonder if lil'monkey's headache will go away? last night was her first night wearing her face gear. kinda like the ole head gear for braces, but this is more like a wire mask.

i wonder if i can leave (((((((((((hugs))))))))))) for the room? :D

Bobbi 09-19-2006 07:38 AM

I wonder if you set up a time for a chit chat if others will come :D.

Alffe 09-19-2006 08:47 AM

I wonder if right now would be a good time.........:D

I wonder if anyone has heard James Torme' sing...he sounds just like his father Mel...............

I wonder and wonder at that big yellow backhoe that just pulled into my yard..:eek:

JoJo6 09-20-2006 09:54 AM

I wonder if Alffe knows she should get the hedouble tooth picks outta Dodge before that big yellow thing starts doing it's thing

I wonder if anybody knows one of those big yellow digging thingys came to my back yard and dug this huge hole

I wonder why another big yellow thingy came by last week and filled part of it up, but looks like it drew off rooms

I wonder if y'all know what I mean?

I wonder if you will tell me if you do know

I wonder if anybody can guess what that hole down in the south forty is going to be?

JoJo6 09-20-2006 10:02 AM

I wonder if anybody knows why I forgot half of what I wonder about?

I wonder if dear Kristin knows I remember her and have been wondering how family is?

I wonder if old Queenie has been on any neat trips lately:p

I wonder if everybody knows how happy I am to have some one to wonder with

I'll wonder more later if I can remember where I left the wondering thread:eek:

Curious 09-20-2006 10:03 AM

i wonder if y'all know that big yellow diggy thingy has a name....it's Scoop. i know this for a fact. i saw it on bob the builder just this morning. :D just pray that Muck and Dizzy don't show up too. or Wendy and Pilchard...and Lofty too...

JoJo6 09-20-2006 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Curious (Post 9378)
i wonder if y'all know that big yellow diggy thingy has a name....it's Scoop. i know this for a fact. i saw it on bob the builder just this morning. :D just pray that Muck and Dizzy don't show up too. or Wendy and Pilchard...and Lofty too...

SCOOP:eek: Oh my, is that the fairly odd parents house they were taking apart? :p

Oh dear, I fffforgot to wonder, getting so excited about that Scoop thingy. Especially when I saw that Crazy Square Pants Bob sneaking around the corner:eek:

I wonder if I need to go check Mr. Jo's LIST and see whats due today. He lives and dies by the infernal LIST!! Everything has to have a list