NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Feeling alone,and anxiety (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/107068-feeling-anxiety.html)

Brokenfriend 11-01-2009 06:13 PM

Feeling alone,and anxiety

I'm feeling so alone. I cannot seem to shake this feeling. I got out of the hospital resently. I thank you all for your messages,and love for me. BF:hug::hug::hug:

barbo 11-01-2009 06:34 PM

Alone

jUST STAY CLOSE TO US sTEVE AND MAYBE YOU WON'T FEEL SO ALONE. sOMEONE SAID IN AN EARLIER POST THAT IT IS COMPLETELY NORMAL TO HAVE FEELINGS OF ANXIETY AFTER YOU ARE DISCHARGED FROM THE HOSPITAL. THAT SEEMS RIGHT TO ME. JUST KEEP TOUCH WITH US - OR CALL YOUR THERAPIST IF THAT FEELS RIGHT. WHO CAN'T USE A LITTLE REASSURANCE? WE ARE PROUD OF YOU.

Alffe 11-01-2009 06:37 PM

You're not alone Steve..we are here for you. That's an awful way to feel. Can you find some way to distract yourself...maybe a comedy on TV...old Andy Griffin reruns..... :grouphug: We can't change others...we can only change ourselves. Shame on them!

Koala77 11-01-2009 07:09 PM

I know that you've been through a lot Steve and I can sort of understand how you feel, but please remember what Alffe said ... you are not alone. :hug:

You've made many friends here, and each one is thinking of you, praying for you, and extending their hand in friendship.

Please don't stop talking to us!

Brokenfriend 11-01-2009 07:43 PM

I thank you all

I extend my hand of friendship to everyone who's reading. I thank you all. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Hockey 11-01-2009 07:47 PM

We're all here for you Steve. It's an honour and a pleasure to be your friend.:hug:

Addy 11-01-2009 08:15 PM

HI Buddy BF... having a tough day, eh? :hug:

There's a full moon in our sky tonight... well, it looks pretty full to me, anyway... bet if you look out the window - you'll see the same one!

Amazing, eh?!

Burntmarshmallow 11-01-2009 10:34 PM

BMW is looking at the moon and thinking of all of yous, sending healing thoughts and positive energy.
B.F. I remember you saying how it feels God is closer when you look up at the stars and moon.... can you feel all of us thinking of you. hope so. we are all here for you thinking of you !
:hug: :hug: :hug:
:grouphug:

BlueMajo 11-02-2009 12:27 AM

Dear Steve,

Remember all those times when you have rescued me from the darkness... You can do it... you are strong... God is right next to you, and we are here too... You are not alone... Come here... talk to us... You are not alone...

We care and think about you A LOT, you mean A LOT...

Take care and hang in there... everything is gonna be alright... :hug: :hug:

Brokenfriend 11-02-2009 02:11 AM

I thank you all my friends. It's been a ruff several weeks,and you all have helped me bare the burdens. BF:hug::grouphug::grouphug::hug: