NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Wonderful Wonder #203 ;) (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/107325-wonderful-wonder-203-a.html)

tamiloo 11-05-2009 01:45 AM

Wonderful Wonder #203 ;)

Soooo…I wonder if can welcome you all to Wonder Thread #203….
I wonder how great it is to have such a great broom where we can come and :yahoo::Ponder::ranting::Thats-Funneh::Thanx::Doh::Dunno::highfive::Wave-Hello::thud::hug:....
Yes, we do all those things for each other!!

I wonder if you all will welcome me back from a bout with lurking on my part and hoping I will be forgiven for this huge indiscretion...? :Sorry:

I wonder how life can get to be to much at times...I always love the weekends...even if I don't work outside the home...its time away from the world!

I wonder if I can offer a huge hug for all that share in this wonderful Wonder Broom!!!
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/j.../Hugs/fbfh.gif

Alffe 11-05-2009 05:19 AM

I wonder how happy I am to see our Tammi wondering....:hug:

I wonder where Twink got to....:cool: , busy babysitting???

I wonder if I can thank Gma Sue for the hearts..nice to have your heart but I miss your company...:hug:

I wonder how taken back Mr.Alffe and I were yesterday to see the sign..Airedale puppies for sale..iit generated a conversation...

I wonder how happy I was to see that Claeys are starting to make their yummy Christmas Candy....:wink:

I wonder how our grandaughter can be 18 today when she was just a little baby yesterday....:Heart:

I wonder if there are flies in my kitchen....:o

FeelinGoofy 11-05-2009 02:36 PM

I wonder why when life throws you a curve, that the people you thought were your friends/who cared, are the ones who ignore the fact that "stuff" happens and they are the ones who act as if you have some terrible contagious disease. I suppose they dont know what to say so they say nothing, but even a smile or and"I'm praying for you," or something is better than nothing....:(

Alffe 11-05-2009 02:56 PM

I wonder how many hugs it will take to make our Goofy feel loved...:grouphug:

I wonder if people just don't know what to say so they say nothing..:mad:

I wonder why anyone would think that would be helpful...:confused:

I wonder how greatful I am for this beautiful day...most of the leaves are bagged and only a memory now....;)

(((Goofy))) (((Goofy))) (((Goofy)))

reyn 11-05-2009 06:47 PM

I wonder why there are absolutely no pecans on any of the nine trees in my yard? I wonder why I didn't put some in the freezer?

(Goofy)
(Goofy)
(Goofy)
Tammy and Alffe :grouphug:

I wonder why they can't figure out what is wrong with Owen. He is to have a bone scan next Tuesday to check for osteomyelitis. I thought they had already ruled this out and determined that the problem is due to food/liquid aspiration into the lungs. I wonder at how thankful I am that I didn't agree to the gastric tube.

Burntmarshmallow 11-05-2009 08:13 PM

((((Reyn)))))

(((((Goofy)))))))

((((((Tamiloo)))))))

(((((Alffe mom))))))))...

((((((((((((((((((((the whole broom room )))))))))))))))))))))))))

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:
:grouphug: :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

Peace
BMW

Burntmarshmallow 11-05-2009 08:35 PM

:yahoo: YES :highfive: how sweet Blue
happy dance time
:Dancing-Chilli::Dancing-Chilli::Dancing-Chilli::Dancing-Chilli:

WE KNEW ALL ALONG YOU WOULD DO IT !!!!

BlueMajo 11-05-2009 10:08 PM

WWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!! <-- That was a scream of excitement :o

Tina, really, love the siggies ! (or is it siggys ?) :o

:D

I wonder... what should I wonder !? oh yes... I want to wonder about the silly flu... :mad: Silly viruses....

thelonely1 11-05-2009 10:50 PM

I wonder if we're celebrating because Blue did well on her presentation? If not I must be even more confused then I think I am. And if so.......way to go Blue! I'm so happy for you!
:You-Rock: :Excited:

BlueMajo 11-06-2009 12:42 AM

LOL honey !!! you are not confused, you are right !!!

:hug:

And thanks !!!

I love siggys, emoticons, smilies... whatever you call them :D

I wonder how is sweet thelonely1 doing ?? :hug: