NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   I didn't sleep last night. (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/109665-didnt-sleep-night.html)

Mari 12-04-2009 08:50 AM

I didn't sleep last night.

Hi,

I have to be at work at 11:00 am. :confused:

I made a big mess out of my sleep schedule. :(
And the weather is crummy for the drive to work -- warm but rainy.
I need to be safe.

M.

Isis 12-04-2009 10:38 AM

Oh Dear Mari! Please be careful.

bizi 12-04-2009 01:30 PM

Yes be safe and come home and get some rest.
I hate it when I can't sleep. It totally messes up my next day.
bizi

BlueMajo 12-04-2009 02:00 PM

Oh ! yes ! I hate when this things happen... my sleep schedule is a mess too... I have been sleeping at 4 am and waking up at 3 pm... :rolleyes: Not to mention I feel nasty...

Mari, wishing you a good sleep tonight ! :hug:

Mari 12-06-2009 03:40 AM

What's going to happen to me?

Tired.
Mostly tired.
'Think I'm too tired.

Afraid of sleep.

I need help.

I spent a good hour on Friday trying to call the tdoc -- office phone was broken -- not picking up -- ringing and ringing -- something broken.

M.

mymorgy 12-06-2009 03:52 AM

i am sorry you are going through this. i am averaging about three hours a night. I don't have your responsibilities. I know mine is psychological. ugh
have you thought of getting a new bed and new pillows? maybe it would make you feel safer.
bobby

bizi 12-06-2009 03:39 PM

I hear your frustration...I hate it when technical things don't work right, phone lines(no answering machine pick up), computer services(web sites are down), etc.
Do they have an email address? maybe you could ask about that...
my pdoc has one and I have written to her before, the office staff read it first though. but that is just another way to communicate with her office, or maybe you could fax a note to them in the future....
hopefully that will not happen again.
I am hopeing that you can get ahold of her soon.
Bobby makes a good suggestion about getting a new bed and pillow, how about new sheets too, calming colors?
Wish it were easier for you.
(((((HUGS)))))
bizi

Dmom3005 12-06-2009 04:08 PM

Hoping things calmed down and the phone line finally worked.

I am also sending some hugs through the computer.

Donna

Yellowfever 12-06-2009 06:03 PM

hugs

I am sorry that you did not sleep. I wish I can just give you my sleepiness so you can have a goodnight rest with sweet dreams. I sleep so well people I can sleep through an earthquake. As a matter of fact, I have done that a lot when I lived in CA LOL
Why are you afraid of sleep?
I remember how I used to be afraid of sleep. But that was because of my anxiety attacks. I sleep with the light on I was that scared of them. Do not do that it is really bad for you.

I am not sure what you can do except maybe some cognitive relaxation. But it i hard to calm down when you go through these things. stupid BRAIN GGGGRRRR

I can totally relate. :(

I hope you get rest soon and are safe:hug:

What works for me is soft music like baby lulabyes but on very low. Instrumental of course. I