NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   MMMmmm! (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/109791-mmmmmm.html)

Riverwild 12-06-2009 04:59 PM

MMMmmm!

Ok, I hate yogurt. I've always hated yogurt. I never understood why anyone would want to eat yogurt!

However, the man and the kids eat it, so I have been exposed to it more and more over the years and when I had my appendix out, the surgeon told me to eat probiotics, so I started eating yogurt. I tried a lot of different varieties and am still working on what I actually like as far as it goes.

I got a freebie coupon for Yoplait Delights. I bought the lemon parfait flavor.

OMG it tastes just like lemon meringue pie! It doesn't have that weird aftertaste that most of the other stuff has. I crumbled a half a graham cracker into it and I am freakin' hooked now.

They are 100 calories each and the graham half doesn't add much more. I am on the hunt for coupons for them now, since a 4 pack is 2.99 here.

Has anyone tried any of the other flavors? How about the Greek yogurts they have now? I think I will be stuck on these for as long as they make them, but I am more open to trying others now. I like YoPlus blackberry pomegranate too but that's it as far as the usual commercial brands so far.

Dejibo 12-06-2009 05:47 PM

I hate yogurt! ick! yick! yikes! I have searched the world over for one that I could choke down, with live cultures in it. So far, I am stuck on pills. I may have to try your yogurt.

Does it have live cultures? Some of the stuff out there is no better than candy. full of sugar, and no cultures. Yours sounds yummy. Is it sugar or aspertame?

dang! now I am hungry. thanks. :o

Erin524 12-06-2009 06:08 PM

Yoplait makes the best yogurt.

I dont eat it often, but I usually go for their Cherry Orchard flavor, or any of the lemon flavors.

Usually get it when I'm on antibiotics, or a steroid.

now I'm hungry (havent eaten yet today...and it's 5pm! when did that happen?!)

I think I'll have to go check my dad's yogurt stash and see if he bought any Yoplait this time.

Kitt 12-06-2009 06:18 PM

Yoplait is the very best:winner_first_h4h::yahoo:

karousel 12-06-2009 06:59 PM

I love lemon flavored yogurt - I put fresh raspberries into it and it tastes awesome!!

Blessings2You 12-06-2009 07:02 PM

I'm a big fan of Yoplait also. The light version (except when I treat myself to one of the others). Maybe it has aspartame; I don't know, don't care.

I've tried some other kinds that people have recommended, more natural types, and they make my tonsils pucker.

tkrik 12-06-2009 08:00 PM

Orange Creme!! It tastes like to orange popsicles with the ice cream inside. Yum!

I love Greek yogurt too! I get plain and add what ever I want to it (usually Mandarin oranges and honey or berries, nuts, and honey). Yummmmm!

SallyC 12-06-2009 08:14 PM

My Lebonese Friend makes home made yogurt....YUCK!!!!

Erin524 12-06-2009 09:02 PM

Homemade yogurt?? I like crafts, but percolating your own yogurt...Eeeek! :eek:

legzzalot 12-06-2009 09:11 PM

making your own yogurt? Man do you rally want to eat it after? It's like how I like sauerkraut on my brats... or how I used to like frosting on my cakes until I had t make it in high school and realized what was in it.

I will stick to my yopait fruit on the bottoms. The Yobaby yogurt (peach cream) is actually really yummy. used to have to give it to DD when she was having a hard time digesting solids.