NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   getting pain pump and maybe a new job (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/112218-getting-pain-pump-maybe-job.html)

lostmary 01-12-2010 06:05 PM

getting pain pump and maybe a new job

Hi all,
Well, My surgery is next tue. morning. I just had the presurgial exam and guess what??? I'm alive. lol. Really, things are good and I'm ready to go. can't wait to get the pain pump and get my life back to normal. In fact, my primary dr. is looking to hiring me on for his front office as soon as I'm healed from the surgery. How cool is that?!. I'm so excited that it looks like my life is getting -back on track. I told him that I could only work part-time, I didn't want health insurance, and that I could only make 720 a month as I was on disability. He really was happy about that. I just want to be normal and do something instead of sitting at home doing nothing. I can't even drive due to the drugs I take. With the pump, I can drive, work, and ride my horses.
Keep your fingers crossed.
Hugs
Mary
:grouphug:

loretta 01-12-2010 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostmary (Post 609820)
Hi all,
Well, My surgery is next tue. morning. I just had the presurgial exam and guess what??? I'm alive. lol. Really, things are good and I'm ready to go. can't wait to get the pain pump and get my life back to normal. In fact, my primary dr. is looking to hiring me on for his front office as soon as I'm healed from the surgery. How cool is that?!. I'm so excited that it looks like my life is getting -back on track. I told him that I could only work part-time, I didn't want health insurance, and that I could only make 720 a month as I was on disability. He really was happy about that. I just want to be normal and do something instead of sitting at home doing nothing. I can't even drive due to the drugs I take. With the pump, I can drive, work, and ride my horses.
Hugs
Mary

Mary, I hope the BEST for you for surgery, recovery,part time work for the Doc. most of all no or low pain life. I grew up riding, that would be so wonderful, and driving and working-keep in touch so we can celebratae with you. loretta with soft hugs :grouphug:

SandyS 01-12-2010 07:19 PM

Yeah for you Mary, Good luck sweetie!

:hug:Sandy

Quote:

Originally Posted by lostmary (Post 609820)
Hi all,
Hugs
Mary

SandyRI 01-12-2010 09:45 PM

You go girlfriend!!

XOXOX Sandy C.

Rrae 01-17-2010 01:01 AM

Wishing you the best

Mary ! You have a big week ahead of you! I will be thinking of you and praying and ........ :) Your horses will be glad to get you BACK!!
Keep us posted soon!
Rae