NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Multiple Sclerosis (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/)
-   -   i'm vibrating! (https://www.neurotalk.org/multiple-sclerosis/114301-im-vibrating.html)

legzzalot 02-09-2010 09:12 PM

i'm vibrating!

My leg started vibrating a few minutes ago, and by vibrating, I don't mean the muscle is shaking and anyone esle can feel it.... I reached down to grab my phone thinking it ws vibrating....and it wasn't there, it was on the charger on the other side of the room. NOPE, that is just my leg. Random. Not painful just another annoying symptom of having MS.

I am sick of this stupid disease!

kats 02-09-2010 10:19 PM

bzzzzzzz

My legs shake when I walk sometimes and when this happens I miss calls on my cell phone because since everything's vibrating, I can't tell it's the phone vibrating too:p
I had my foot buzz a few times and it felt exactly like a vibrating phone was under my foot. Right now I'm just happy that's about all I have :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by legzzalot (Post 620002)
My leg started vibrating a few minutes ago, and by vibrating, I don't mean the muscle is shaking and anyone esle can feel it.... I reached down to grab my phone thinking it ws vibrating....and it wasn't there, it was on the charger on the other side of the room. NOPE, that is just my leg. Random. Not painful just another annoying symptom of having MS.

I am sick of this stupid disease!

EricP 02-09-2010 10:31 PM

Leg buzz?...

All I had was my head feeling like it was floating lol...or thinking my shoe was not tight enough on my feet. I got in the habit of re-tying my shoes even though they weren't loose.
My feet always feel mushy and I tend to move them a lot..like trying to stretch them.

Does the buzzing feel like an electrical shock type thing?.... I remember as a kid I would get a "buzz" from the light socket lol. ;P

kats 02-09-2010 10:44 PM

bzzzzzzzzzzzpart2

Oh Eric - I hope reading all this stuff isn't stressing you out - The first thing you realize when you read all the posts is that everyone is so different! No one has the exact same story.

For me it literally feels like my foot is on a vibrating phone or that there's one on my leg. Don't stress too much and take care! :)

legzzalot 02-10-2010 08:17 AM

Yup the phone on the leg is pretty much what mine is. Mixed with the feeling that there is something in my shoe under my left foot. I took my shoes off and it still feels like i ma stepping on something... weird. But, one of the better symptoms in the bag of things I could be dealing with today.

Dejibo 02-10-2010 08:33 AM

I get that now and again. Like my cell phone is on a mild vibrate function, and buzzes for a few seconds. weird! :o

I used to get that cant feel my shoe lace feeling, but it went away after a while. I used to really tie my shoes very tight to make up for it. I noticed when I took my shoes off at night that I had ruts in the top of my foot, so I learned to just trust the knot with my eyes. I was so happy when I was tying my shoes and realized that I could feel it. Whoo!

Is yours constant or does it come and go.

barb02 02-10-2010 09:39 AM

I feel like I am vibrating internally most days. Mine seems to increase in the evening, especially when I go to bed. As you said -- annoying but not painful.

Debbie D 02-10-2010 03:05 PM

Is kind of like when the neuro puts a tuning fork on your skin? I've had that...it's totally weird...which goes with this stinkin' disease.