NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   OMG!! That was really tasty!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/114885-omg-tasty.html)

Erin524 02-17-2010 08:31 PM

OMG!! That was really tasty!!

I have just discovered Starbucks!

I had a caramel apple cider type of thing tonight from there, and it was really really really really really tasty!

I want another one!

I dont think it had coffee in it, but possibly some sort of cream or something like that.

Gosh it was good!

legzzalot 02-17-2010 09:59 PM

yum! that would be the caramel apple cider! Delish! Now I wanna go to starbucks! but I can't dang it.

Nope, No coffee, or teas. Its apple juice, cinnamon syrup, topped with whipped cream with caramel drizzled on top.

RedPenguins 02-18-2010 12:06 AM

Ohh...that's one of the only things I get at starbucks (or rather used to get, don't drink it anymore). Anyhow, it's regular apple juice, a shot of cinnamon syrup, and whipped cream. No caffeine - just LOTS of sugar! ;) Very tasty!!

FaithS 02-18-2010 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedPenguins (Post 623021)
Ohh...that's one of the only things I get at starbucks (or rather used to get, don't drink it anymore). Anyhow, it's regular apple juice, a shot of cinnamon syrup, and whipped cream. No caffeine - just LOTS of sugar! ;) Very tasty!!

Not a huge coffee drinker, but, might be good.

Erin524 02-18-2010 12:54 AM

It was sooooooo good!

I had to go shopping by myself because my dad had to stay home with my mom because of her broken shoulder, and when I got into the store, I was freezing. So, I figured I'd just go get the smallest hot chocolate they had. Saw the apple cider drink and decided to get that.

Wish I'd gotten the larger one now. The grocery store is a 24hr store, but the Starbucks kiosk isnt...I wish it were, because I'd go back down there and buy some more right now if I could.

I was walking around the store, with my Starbucks drink in the little drink holder on the cart, and today was also the first day I'd taken my little bluetooth headset with me out in public to use with my cellphone. I was one of those crazy headsetted cellphone people carrying a Starbucks. (dad kept calling me with requests from my mom for munchies)

Next time I'm set free from the house to go get stuff for them, I'm making sure to stop at a Starbucks for an apple cider. It was like liquid candy!

Nice thing is, that the grocery store has a starbucks, SuperTarget has one, AND there's a freestanding Starbucks over by the yarn store that I like to go to. I've got 3 Starbucks within 2 miles of my house. Yay!

I'm a latecomer to the Starbucks craze, but geeze, it's easy to be converted to that. I might actually start drinking coffee if it tastes as good as the cider does.

FaithS 02-18-2010 12:59 AM

Canadians (where my relatives live) do Tim Horton's, not Starbucks.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Erin524 (Post 623031)
It was sooooooo good!

I had to go shopping by myself because my dad had to stay home with my mom because of her broken shoulder, and when I got into the store, I was freezing. So, I figured I'd just go get the smallest hot chocolate they had. Saw the apple cider drink and decided to get that.

Wish I'd gotten the larger one now. The grocery store is a 24hr store, but the Starbucks kiosk isnt...I wish it were, because I'd go back down there and buy some more right now if I could.

I was walking around the store, with my Starbucks drink in the little drink holder on the cart, and today was also the first day I'd taken my little bluetooth headset with me out in public to use with my cellphone. I was one of those crazy headsetted cellphone people carrying a Starbucks. (dad kept calling me with requests from my mom for munchies)

Next time I'm set free from the house to go get stuff for them, I'm making sure to stop at a Starbucks for an apple cider. It was like liquid candy!

Nice thing is, that the grocery store has a starbucks, SuperTarget has one, AND there's a freestanding Starbucks over by the yarn store that I like to go to. I've got 3 Starbucks within 2 miles of my house. Yay!

I'm a latecomer to the Starbucks craze, but geeze, it's easy to be converted to that. I might actually start drinking coffee if it tastes as good as the cider does.

Erin524 02-18-2010 01:48 AM

I've heard of Tim Horton's, but I've never been to Canada so I've never tried it.

tkrik 02-18-2010 09:41 AM

Erin - DD18 loves the caramel apple cider. She doesn't like coffee so when she goes (which isn't often) she gets drinks that don't have coffee. There is another one that she really like but I can't remember the name of it.

For me, Starbucks is way out of my price range and I have a hard time justifying the cost. DD19 did give me a $10 gift certificate for Starbucks for X-mas. Guess what I did with it . . .I treated her to a Starbucks and one of their scones. :p

Debbie D 02-18-2010 05:14 PM

DD25 loves that caramel apple cider...I hate cider, so I go for the caramel macchiato...mmmm. I don't indulge much anymore...maybe twice a year.

karousel 02-18-2010 08:58 PM

I'm hooked on Starbuck's Skinny lattes (was less calories and fat). There is a carmel latte and a cinnamon dolce latte. Just had one this morning in fact! We have Tim Horton's but I've only had coffee there once. But Dunkin Donuts is still my favorite because the price is way better than Starbuck's. Just thinking about these coffees makes me want another!