NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Frightened (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/114906-frightened.html)

Brokenfriend 02-18-2010 03:51 AM

Frightened

I started feeling cold,but deep down I was warm. My hands started shaking. I started feeling intense fear. It was close to 3 AM,and I am alone.

There was some situation that triggered it. I didn't have a full panic attack,but it was close enough.

I'm needing just a little encouragement. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Mari 02-18-2010 06:03 AM

Dear Friend, :grouphug:
Are you doing a bit better now?
Sorry about that.
Mari

waves 02-18-2010 09:21 AM

Dear Steve

i'm sending you some good thoughts too. i hope you are feeling a bit better already. hang in there. you know as i do these are episodes, and, as they come, they go. you will feel better. i am sorry you deal with this so often.

(((hugs)))

~ waves ~

bizi 02-18-2010 06:54 PM

I am sorry that you suffer with this anxiety...
wish it were easier for you
((((HUGS)))))
bizi

Dmom3005 02-18-2010 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bizi (Post 623290)
I am sorry that you suffer with this anxiety...
wish it were easier for you
((((HUGS)))))
bizi

Ditto, to what all say. I am hoping we can help with this.

Donna

Brokenfriend 02-18-2010 07:46 PM

I thank you all.

I'm frightened. I feel a lump in my throat,and I'm loosing interest in most everything. I don't feel like doing anything. I'm not thinking right.

I'm worried also because the IRS has sent me a notice about 2008. I've contacted them,and have a CPA working on it.

I can't think right,and I feel no comfort,and I'm worried,and obsessed with negative thoughts.

I'm scared right now,but not panicing at the moment. BF:hug::hug::hug:

Mari 02-18-2010 08:56 PM

Dear Friend,

That's good that you have a CPA working on it.
I wish you had a good pdoc that was more helpful. Can you get a tdoc to help with anxiety related issues?

M.

Brokenfriend 02-18-2010 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mari (Post 623338)
That's good that you have a CPA working on it.
I wish you had a good pdoc that was more helpful. Can you get a tdoc to help with anxiety related issues?

M.

Hi Mari To be truthful,I'm mixed up,and I don't know what to do. I was thinking about calling my counceller,and I should have but didn't.

I've got so many things to renew. I was thinking about going to the Hospital,Wellness center,but I have a bunch of things that I have to do,and renew everything. Car registration renewal, Car inspection in March,taxes by Mid March for me. They are giving me 30 days. Renewal of Radio Transmitter License. I have very little money.

All of this is worrying me. Thanks for the suggestions. BF:hug::hug::hug:

bizi 02-18-2010 09:30 PM

I see hwy you are worrying...you have a lot on your plate coming up.
I am sorry.
Have you ever thought of mystery shopping to make some income?
bizi

Brokenfriend 02-18-2010 09:40 PM

I'm on medicaid,and I've got to keep the money down below $2 thousand. They check on me too. My sister thought that it was strange that they wanted to talk to someone to confirm my financial status,and if I was paying rent. Now I only get $31 dollars a month in food stamps. Now the other things are happening too. BF:hug::hug::hug: