NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   OMG!!!!!!!!! I lost it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/11540-omg-lost.html)

LIZARD 01-19-2007 03:17 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!! I lost it ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lost ALL the weight I gained from the holidays and that horrible hunger I had for the 2 weeks afterward!!!! Lost 3.6 this week and am now within spittin' distance of the lowest weight I have been in 13 years! :D YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIZARD, just braggin' :D

Fancylady_2006 01-19-2007 03:25 PM

Way to Go~

:) Good for you Lizard!:hug: I wish I could do the same. I am working on it.
____
BC:)

Curious 01-19-2007 03:37 PM

hehehe...keep spitting...lose that water weight. :D

good job lizard!!!

Fancylady_2006 01-19-2007 03:54 PM

You have inspired me. I have been running on the treadmill. I'm out of breath too.
____
BC:D

Curious 01-19-2007 03:58 PM

:Popcorn: i'll watch...you keep walking billie.

hehe...good job!!!

ok...my turn..i'll do some stretches and drink a big glass of water. :D

LIZARD 01-19-2007 04:28 PM

LOL, you two. :D Thanks bunches! :)

Billie, darlin', just keep at it. You can do this. Structure a good plan (which is why I adore WW!!), and track what you eat. Plan ahead. Eat small, frequent meals. I split my eating up as follows:

Breakfast: 6 points*
Snack: 2 points
Lunch: 8 points
Snack: 3 points
Dinner: 6 points
Dessert: 3 points

*A "point" is roughly 50-60 cals.

Then I have about 3 points' "wiggle room." Some days, I eat more like 8 points' breakfast. Eating high protein for breakfast helps me stay sustained longer.

I hope this helps. :) I do a lot of substituting, too--turkey bacon, LF cheese, etc., and it all tastes the same to me without all the fat. Also, drink lots of water and have plenty of fiber. It'll keep you full for longer periods of time.

(((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))), and hang in,

LIZARD, who believes in you :)

froglady 01-19-2007 07:50 PM

Lizzard you really are doing great! We need a before and after pic so we can give you a good CHEER! :)

nancy-h 01-20-2007 01:43 AM

You must have motivation to start!

Hi all,

I think that that first step, to make the commitment to loosing weight and admitting that you have to do something or buy another set of fat clothes :D, is the hardest step of all.

Once you have seriously made that commitment, you can choose how you want to go about it. I finally was motivated to try Weight Watchers online. Liz and her success at WW was one of the reasons and my son and his wife were the second reason as they have done pretty good too.

Hubby and I like the recipes and don't ever get hungry.
I like the online planner and enter all my info every day so I can stay on plan.

I lost 5 lbs. the first week and hope that this week I hit at least 3. Today I actually turned down a cupcake. It darn near killed me to walk away from it but I did. :p

So if I can do it, the person with zero willpower, anyone can and we can all support one another. That's what we're here for, right?

I can barely walk but I went back to PT too, to learn some excercises and stretches I can do that won't hurt me.

So again, if I can do it, anyone can.

Love ya,
NancyH

bizi 01-20-2007 03:36 AM

way to go liz!!!!
this is great news
I am so happy for you...
(((HUGS))):grouphug:

LIZARD 01-20-2007 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancy-h (Post 61292)
I finally was motivated to try Weight Watchers online. Liz and her success at WW was one of the reasons and my son and his wife were the second reason as they have done pretty good too.

I'm sure you can tell I read your PM first! :o :rolleyes: Congrats on starting WW!! :D It's the coolest program on the planet. I think you'll agree. :)

Good luck, and come see the WW boards!! Go to www.weightwatchers.com and click on "community." You'll find me on the 100+ board, LIZARD110366. :) Come "see" me!! :)

:hug:

LIZARD :)