NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   Anybody heard from COK? (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/116117-heard-cok.html)

Blessings2You 03-06-2010 06:24 AM

Anybody heard from COK?

It's been a while since we got word she was in hospitalized, in isolation...

Where are you? I'm praying for you!!!

Kitty 03-06-2010 08:32 AM

I was wondering about her, too. I hope everything is OK.

Momma, if you're reading this please check in!! We're worried about you! :hug:

Debbie D 03-06-2010 10:42 AM

I hope we hear soon...been thinking about her...:hug:

SallyC 03-06-2010 01:56 PM

We're all on the porch, swinging and waiting..:) :hug:

Momma's Kids 03-06-2010 09:52 PM

Hi babies!!! You so sweet to be worryin bout yo Momma, but I'm doin fare to middlin.... I've been hiding out in the recliner since I got home last Wed. still can't be around people. I had meningitis, and the vancamycin and solumedrol doses I had to take killed off the good bacteria in my stomach. This left me with C Diff...a form of collitis which is contagious.

I haven't seen my GS in almost two weeks, yeah he is just as upset. Today I went to my sis' for dinner and my great nephew was huggin me, I hope I'm 'clean' I have to be tested and see if it is gone. If not then ten more days of treatment, tested and go from there.

I started out in one hospital, had cerebral fluid pressing on the brain and was put in a big ole wagon with flashing blue lights with two cute young fellas and got to go really fast to Savannah. My whole body was so swollen my Stepmom said if she had not have known it was me, she would not have recognized me. I didn't just have dinner plate face, I had turkey platter face.lol

After that things went from bad to worse...but I'm feeling some better, can't walk much yet...so guess you babies will just have to bring me my cinnie buns and water, with a warm blanket...I'm not up to waiting on folks just yet.

But I'm still giving out hugs:hug::hug::hug:

Debbie D 03-06-2010 10:34 PM

Thinking of you...I know how bad CDiff can be...make sure you're drinking acidophilus milk...gets that flora and fauna goin' again...made all the difference with FIL...we got him out of the nursing home due to DH making him drink daily amounts of it...
we've been thinking of you and praying for you, dear...beside myself worrying about what's been going on with you...know that you are in our prayers as you recover...:hug:

hollym 03-07-2010 05:13 PM

Momma, I hope you get over all of this quickly and then no repeat trips to the hospital. Stay out of those places!

Kitty 03-07-2010 06:24 PM

I'm so glad you checked in, Momma. Don't be takin' anymore rides in wagons with flashing lights and cute men. I'm relieved you're back home. Still wish I lived closer to you.....I'd bring you some Nanner Puddin' and ice cold milk! :)

ewizabeth 03-07-2010 08:58 PM

Feel better soon Momma. We were about to call out the good ol' boys and hounds to follow the scent of homemade cookies and lemonade. :hug:

jmiller 03-08-2010 12:31 AM

Aw just take 2 rolls of duct tape ad see me in the morn. Looks like time to bring me old bulldozer back up yer way.