NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   Today is one of those bad days... (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/116177-bad-days.html)

BlueMajo 03-07-2010 09:42 AM

Today is one of those bad days...

Hey sweet people...

Today Im having a bad day...

It is one of those days when, I feel so lonely... when I feel, like, nobody needs or miss my soul...

I can sit down and watch the world running without me... without noticing Im here or there...

Another day without motivation... Dont know what will do tomorrow to wake up and go to the lab... Simply, wish I hadnt to...

I keep thinking about my granparents and, the beautiful family they formed... and, I wonder why Im too lonely... why I cant follow their example...

Is one of those days when I keep asking "what for ?"... "why should I ?"... Is like... anything has a reason... a positive reason I mean...

I feel like, there is no happy ending in anything I do... and, I wonder if I have just been wasting my life... dreaming stupidities that will never happend... that wont never help me... idealizing and then, falling down...

:(

Alffe 03-07-2010 10:13 AM

Oh I hate days like that Blue....:hug: And your elephant isn't friendly...the lure is a lie so don't listen to it. I hope your day improves.

barbo 03-07-2010 10:39 AM

Blue

We're thinking of you Blue. You matter to us Here's a hug ((Blue)).

BlueMajo 03-07-2010 10:45 AM

(((Alffe))) (((Barbo)))

Thank for being here... Im not feeling good. Hopefully this mood will go away soon... with those hugs I think so ! :)

Alffe, you are so right... my elephant is like, the devil in details... pretending to be nice and cute when he is not.

thelonely1 03-07-2010 12:18 PM

((Blue))

I'm sorry you're having a lonely day; I have those days a lot too. :hug:

But despite what the elephant might tell you, you are important, you're very important to the people right here! You're here to make us smile when we're down, and to be optimistic for us when we can't do it for ourselves.

Don't listen to the elephant; keep dreaming you're dreams and doing everything you can to reach them. And we will always be here to support you, just like you are always here to support us. :hug:

thelonely1 03-07-2010 12:21 PM

P.S.

Oh, and maybe you should get a mouse to keep the elephant away!

Elephants are afraid of mouses ;) :) :D

Alffe 03-07-2010 02:09 PM

:D You are absolutely charming Lonely1!! A mouse...now why didn't I think of that. :D

BlueMajo 03-07-2010 03:07 PM

((((((((((Thelonely))))))))))) You will need to give me your real name one of these days by the way... :winky: Did I tell you I love you ??? I LOVE YOU !! :hug:

You know, as Im usually in my lap, there's no mouse near me that could help me with the elephant, but, I found this one who is my favourite these days... and, I think it can help... what do you think ??

http://disney-clipart.com/Ratatouill...ille-remy2.jpg

barbo 03-07-2010 03:31 PM

Voila!

Yes, a giant mouse would do the trick!!

DMACK 03-07-2010 06:31 PM

Firstly always remember this 'don't forget about M.E'

M=Motivation,,,,,,,,in your case BlueMajo.......self motivation.............
you are a skilled, gifted person doing a skilled and gifted job,,,,never forget your importance. Strive to motivate yourself [it feels much better than when others are motivating you=because you have achieved that feeling yourself. [pat your self on the back...now and then]

E=Empathy,,,,,,,,you have a caring soul BlueMajo.....the empathy you have for others makes you who you are, your grandparents have invisibly instilled this into your Psyche, so you are doing all they would want you to be doing...don't worry about that, you live their example......[being empathetic can be a lonely life though because caring and listening to other peoples lows can....tire the soul itself....

Empathy, though helps Motivate us as humans, to be better more understanding people.............its all good

David

ps the lonelyone....MOUSE......FANTASTIC.............