NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Good News!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/116869-news.html)

SallyC 03-16-2010 01:08 PM

Good News!!

OK, so it's time for a Good News thread again.:)

I could oh so biotch a scream about the big and small inconveniences of this rotten disgusting dispicable rancid disease, but, I want to focus on the positive "Good" news, today.

I'll start...Yesterday, I changed my bedding and Today I had the strength and balance to go to the basement and do my laundry. A great accomplishment, for me.:yahoo:

NEXT........

Kitty 03-16-2010 01:22 PM

I filled the bird feeder by myself! And I actually got most of it in the feeder and not on the porch! :)

karousel 03-16-2010 01:36 PM

I went for a nice walk with my DH and neighbor in the beautiful sunshine. Loved listening to the birds and getting some fresh air.

legzzalot 03-16-2010 02:01 PM

I went grocery shopping! (hey it counts!) Might even cook dinner too! After I write my response to the idiot rental co.

AfterMyNap 03-16-2010 02:13 PM

It's 5 &^%$#@ 9° here and I'm in the glass house with all the windows WIDE open!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

AND, after visiting three (count 'em, 3) Cabela's stores in the space of one (count it, 1) week, I got something really expensive that I really really wanted for SUPER, WAY cheap (LOVE LOVE LOVE those points & coupons)!!!!!

AND, I'm going to take my nap, right now!

pud's friend 03-16-2010 05:20 PM

Had a few days off the Beta and I feel gooooood.
Start copax later today so maybe that'll wipe the smile off my face.

and I have two beautiful horses to play with today before it gets too hot. Off I go...

Dejibo 03-16-2010 05:57 PM

I ordered the new Ipad! www.apple.com if you wanna see it! Im so excited!

legzzalot 03-16-2010 06:09 PM

My friend's baby boy is on his way into this world. We are hoping he stays in til after midnight, but either way.... he is coming! :D

Awwwww I can't wait to go see him. Bet he has that new baby smell!

DM 03-16-2010 06:15 PM

YAH! Weather here is similar to AMN's.. 60 + sunny and I'm lovin it! :I-Agree: It's still light out and it's after 6pm. :sunchair:

We picked up our RV Sat, so bring on camping weather...Now, that is great news.

I know what AMN bought; close your drapes. :ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO::ROTFLMAO:

ewizabeth 03-16-2010 08:16 PM

I took part in a sales competition at work so I got lots of atta-girls and brownie points from the higher ups. I didn't win but it looks good to put yourself out there and try. There were lots of leaders there from the midwest corporate level. They said I did good and they never would have guessed that I was a new employee. :)

Also, I got my new Droid yesterday and one for DS. He's already writing programs for his and mine is just cool, lol.