NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Pets & Wildlife (https://www.neurotalk.org/pets-and-wildlife/)
-   -   RIP Tigger (https://www.neurotalk.org/pets-and-wildlife/117425-rip-tigger.html)

lesley21 03-23-2010 03:37 AM

RIP Tigger

1 Attachment(s)
Feelng a bit sad today after the death of my gradsons beloved kitten Tigger, she was a much loved family pet and will be missed dearly.

plgerrard 03-23-2010 05:55 AM

So sorry

They are like one of the family, and I am very sorry for your loss. May you and your grandson find comfort in each other.

Chemar 03-23-2010 11:15 AM

my deepest sympathy to both of you. I hope your grandson will get a new kitty soon. it will not fill the special place that Tigger had, but it will help soften the grief to have a sweet kitten to love again

lesley21 03-24-2010 02:02 AM

Tigger

Thank you for your thoughts, she was like one of the family. We will be looking for another kitten, but we still have a male cat Bobby who was left behind by a neighbouring family and was befriended by my daughter, he has been in our family for about 5years now. We also have two dogs, Billy a labrdoodle and boof a silkypoodle. They are all much loved.

Thanks again for your throughts

Lesley

mrsD 03-24-2010 08:08 AM

It is always sad when a beloved pet passes on.

They provide such an immeasurable kind of love and companionship. We have lost some over the past 40 yrs, and it never gets easier!

You and your Grandson have my condolences. :hug: :hug:

kaybritches100 04-29-2010 03:18 AM

I am so sorry about your grandson's loss of his beloved precious kitten. My little 7 yr. old grandson lost his dog Midnight about a year ago or so. He still talks about that poor dog and misses him so much yet. Midnight unfortunately was run over. I cried for an entire day, when I learned Midnight was forever gone from us. He was a sweet loving dog.

I will say prayers for your grandson. It is hard to lose a pet. They are so much like family. Hopefully your grandson will find comfort somehow during this. Bless his heart. I believe our lost pets pass over the Rainbow Bridge. There is a poem called that. It is very heart touching. Once again, I am truly very sorry. God Bless

lesley21 05-18-2010 04:31 AM

Thank you

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you everyone for you thoughts for my Grandson losing his kitten Tigger.
Bradley now has a new kitten called Ginger, my youngest daughter got her for him for his 8th Birthday so he is now happy again. Even though we still miss Tigger, Ginger has added joy again into all of our lives.

So Thank you.:circlelove:

mrsD 05-18-2010 07:17 AM

A
she is a cutie!

Doody 05-19-2010 09:28 AM

So sorry I missed this! That's an adorable kitten.