NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Wheel of Fortune (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/117478-wheel-fortune.html)

Blessings2You 03-23-2010 06:39 PM

Wheel of Fortune

I never really liked that show, and now Bob has started watching it (by default, I think, not finding anything he likes better to watch).

It's too noisy and too busy, and they keep flipping the camera back and forth to fast between the letters, the wheel, the people...it almost makes my eyeballs spasm. (Do eyeballs spasm?)

I won't go as far as saying I hate it, but give me a few weeks. I need something to do between 7:30 and 8:00. In another room.

ewizabeth 03-23-2010 06:52 PM

Oh I love that show, lol. :D

SallyC 03-23-2010 07:07 PM

I also dispise that show. Sorry Wiz.

Have you noticed how the stupid camera is always flipping around, on all the shows now. It's like ev1's on speed and LSD..Sheesh.. I just hate that, it makes me sick nervous and dizzy. :mad:

Kitty 03-23-2010 08:09 PM

I love Wheel of Fortune. Tigger (my cat) likes to watch it, too. Really.....he sits there and watches with us. :p

doydie 03-23-2010 11:27 PM

I am a very avid Wheel watcher. Yes the cameras have been irritating lately. But I think solving the puzzles keep my mind active. My husband says I should be on the show because usually I have it solved well before the contestant does. But I would be to nervous to do it. I like it when you have some one there with you but I wouldn't want to share my winnings (and I would have winnings) with anyone. They occasionally have husband and wife day and that is the only time I would do it. Really Wheel of Frotune, NCIS, Fast Forward and V are the only shows we watch together. Other times he is downstairs and I am upstairs for hours. The cat goes back and forth!

Blessings2You 03-24-2010 06:23 AM

There seems to be no middle ground on this...:D

Kitty 03-24-2010 06:26 AM

This show has been on TV for so long. Anyone remember when people could "buy" prizes with the money they won? They'd pick out various things that were offered up after they won a game. There was always a statue of a Dalmation dog in the mix somewhere.

kicker 03-24-2010 06:42 AM

B2Y,
I lose enough to you in Trivia to say maybe Jeopardy would be good for you. The questions often stump me. At first my MS brain read Bob watches the snow and I thought Jeez, he really is bored!

Kitty 03-24-2010 06:51 AM

Jeopardy is so difficult! I like it when they have kids on.....the questions are a little easier! :o

Dejibo 03-24-2010 07:05 AM

I find any show with bright blinking lights, and fast action hard to take. WOF is one of them. the camera zooms all over the place.

Jeopardy is hard, but at least most of the time,the camera stands still.

I can no longer watch football/soccer/ or other things that the camera zooms back and forth from player to player.

I too find other things to do. :cool: