NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   Ketamine infusions... ???? (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/117687-ketamine-infusions.html)

keep smilin 03-26-2010 02:36 PM

Ketamine infusions... ????

Hello my friends...

I am doing my home work for insurance approval..hopefully..Can anyone help me with a question..I need to know who else and where else besides Dr. S in Philadelphia ... who else offers the 5 day inpatient moderate does Ketamine infusion???? I believe Dr. Getson is another only is it the 5 day moderate inpatient infusion and where is he located...?? NJ?? Also any other Dr.'s and locations??? Ins. co's....enough to make one start sipping!!

Hugz...Kathy:grouphug:

SandyS 03-26-2010 04:17 PM

Hi Kathy,

My daughter did the three day out patient infusions with Dr. Kirkpatrick in Tampa, florida. I know that he does them for more then three days, but it is outpatient. It is also, pay up front and submit to the insurance Co.
I know this isn't what you are looking for, they may do them at the Cleveland Clinic. Dr. Stanton Hicks.

Good luck,
Sandy

Quote:

Originally Posted by keep smilin (Post 637119)
Hello my friends...

I am doing my home work for insurance approval..hopefully..Can anyone help me with a question..I need to know who else and where else besides Dr. S in Philadelphia ... who else offers the 5 day inpatient moderate does Ketamine infusion???? I believe Dr. Getson is another only is it the 5 day moderate inpatient infusion and where is he located...?? NJ?? Also any other Dr.'s and locations??? Ins. co's....enough to make one start sipping!!

Hugz...Kathy:grouphug:

alaska49 03-26-2010 06:16 PM

I am with doctor getson, he does the 10 day out patient then the continual boosters as the patient needs. and ya he is in New Jersey. When it comes to insuance it is pay up front then submit to the insurance we havent had any issues we have been getting payed in full each time.

Niki

keep smilin 03-26-2010 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alaska49 (Post 637198)
I am with doctor getson, he does the 10 day out patient then the continual boosters as the patient needs. and ya he is in New Jersey. When it comes to insuance it is pay up front then submit to the insurance we havent had any issues we have been getting payed in full each time.

Niki

Thank you for your info...I am doing my homework as I will need to present to my ins. co. if anyone else within my "network" dose the 5day inpatient treatment as recommended by Dr. S for me..he is not in my network and they are going to try and buffalo me into thinking another place does it "in network"..stinkers.... They wouldn't even cover my consult.. I know we are all having to work with these people... Once again..get my large cup of RSD out so we can pass it around for them all to sip on!!!!

Hugz and thanks again for talking with me Sandy and Niki...I appreciate that a bunch.. Kathy:grouphug: