NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Peripheral Neuropathy (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/)
-   -   Big Bangs, Black Holes (https://www.neurotalk.org/peripheral-neuropathy/117954-bangs-black-holes.html)

cyclelops 03-30-2010 03:29 PM

Big Bangs, Black Holes

Well, I am still waiting....

for the big bang....I thought the haddron colllider was going to make a big bang or black hole, other than the neuropathic kind. (This sounds pathetically like the kind of trouble I could get into if I had half the brain, and had listened to the nun in grade school, to learn my math). What is it??? Do these guys just have THIS much time on their hands??

hmmmpf....didn't happen....just like a cure for SNF, dog gone it.:mad:

Beam me up, Scottie.

I am going back to bed.:p

cyclelops 03-30-2010 03:35 PM

:BeamUp::BeamUp::BeamUp::BeamUp::picknose: What you can do when you are toooo smart, and have a lot of time on your hands.

JoanB 03-30-2010 04:55 PM

Ut-oh...cy is waxing philosophic again. And she's invoking forces that could collapse the entire universe this time. Better hide.:OuttaHere:

numbfoot 03-30-2010 05:31 PM

While we are in this area, can anyone help me complete my time machine.
So far all I have is an outside dunny. I thought it might be handy if I got stuck in there for a while.

dahlek 03-30-2010 06:15 PM

Nah, I just suspect it's delayed spring fever?

And as the pollen counts jump, it will get worse. At least, if what You are feeling is what I am feeling! I hate that flourescent green fuzz!
That and the full moon/tides [tho I don't think you live near such bodies of water?] are doing havoc on the East coast and other places.
For me? As long as the barometric pressure is low? My neuropathy is happier. Tho I understand it should be otherwise.
Doesn't it feel soo good to stop knocking your head against a wall? Aside from the dents that is.
Hugs and hope to all! :hug::hug::hug:'s -j

Rrae 03-30-2010 06:56 PM

Oh Boy ! !

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyclelops (Post 638479)
:BeamUp::BeamUp::BeamUp::BeamUp::picknose: What you can do when you are toooo smart, and have a lot of time on your hands.

I can't believe you brought back BOOGER MAN ! ! :highfive:

You KNOW how i get when HE's around ! :Head-Spin:

.....somehow i feel I'm at my intellectual peak when we talk booger talk.

glenntaj 03-31-2010 07:00 AM

Yes, and given all the rain--

--we've had here in the Northeast the past several days, I am so looking forward to when the sun comes out and the plants bloom riotously--sneezing and coughing and runny eyes to come.

There will be boogers.

nide44 03-31-2010 08:04 AM

BIG boogers!

nide44 03-31-2010 08:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cyclelops (Post 638477)
Well, I am still waiting....

for the big bang....I thought the haddron colllider was going to make a big bang or black hole, ........................
...didn't happen....just like a cure for SNF, dog gone it.

It's a gonna run for at least 18 months, ya still got time to see your doppelganger.... in an alternate universe, cy ! Mebbe we'll all get sucked down into the great toilet in the sky and see what the down-under domain (and I don't mean Aussie-Land!) really is like!
The end is near! Have sex with a friend, get drunk, or pray....whatever is your bent

cyclelops 03-31-2010 09:03 AM

When I recover from my last infusion, I will heed your advice, Bob.

For now, I have to lay around and:picknose: Got a bad headache from this last infusion of magic juice.....(It ain't so magic.)