NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   hello hello hello (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/1185-hello-hello-hello.html)

karibelle 09-20-2006 08:18 AM

hello hello hello

Hey! I just got the message from Jose that this forum was here... have tried to log onto OBT several times and just kept getting a blank page... so I was confused and LOST! LOL... what else is new? Kari lost? NEVER! LOL! So anyway, I wanted to pop on here and say hi to everyone old and new and especially to Mark! Have missed you guy!! Hope all is well out there in RSD land for everyone! ((((HUGS))))
Kari

artist 09-20-2006 10:38 AM

Big hugs

((((Karibelle)))))!!

Big, big hugs, here you are! How've you been - seems like ages (it *is* ages!) since we all had news of each other - I wondered about everyone, hoping you were all doing OK..

Joselita! Good for her telling everyone, I really hope she stops by - of course after the crash I realized - I had no email addresses for anyone. Only way to let everyone know.

Well, I just dropped in before bed - and ended up staying here for...you know how it goes..shall now sleep.
Great to hear from you :) :)
xx all the best

ATallOne 09-22-2006 10:14 AM

Karibelle!!!!

You here!!! I'm so glad to see you again. Wow what a great day. Everyone is popping up like roses, and you all smell good too! :D I lost contact with Deb but I'm hoping you haven't. I can't use Yahoo anymore and I don't have her new email. I hope we can connect real soon. Anyway, it is ral great to connect with you again. Chin Up!!

Mark :)

Cake 09-23-2006 08:51 PM

:) Hi Karibelle! :)

I'm glad you found your way here! :p

x Kate

HopeLivesHere 09-23-2006 11:06 PM

Hi Kari

It was great to see you post. I have been wondering how you were doing but last time I heard from you, you were doing so well after your first 2 blocks you were walking and thinking of volunteering there.
I hope the children are fine and your husband did not go to Iraq.
Now, just like everyone else, I'll be keeping an eye out for your update.:)

jewells 09-25-2006 09:43 PM

Hi Karibelle....gosh it is soo good to see your name. I just found out about this site from boo, glad she told me about it.

Hi to everyone sure have missed seeing the old names that are coming up. Hope everyone is doing well. Jewells

miss irie 09-26-2006 02:17 AM

Hello

Hi.

I just found my way here too. It's great to see many members are here. I've got lots of questions as things haven't been going well so I'll be posting soon.

Cheers,
Miss Irie (Catherine)

debbi3674 09-26-2006 10:38 AM

Kari Kari Kari...my dear friend!! I missed you!!!! How are you? I am still lost in Bakersfield, had to move in with Michael for a little while...the money was gone and am waiting for my surgery (still). I MISSED YOU!!!!

himomdp 09-28-2006 02:04 PM

my friend

Wishing you a warm welcome home my friend....

Hope all is well and that you and yours and that you have had nice summer!

I heard it through the grapevine that our sofa had space...I'm glad that JL, has come through again for us.

d