NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Aneurysm (https://www.neurotalk.org/aneurysm/)
-   -   Who's here from BrainTalk? (https://www.neurotalk.org/aneurysm/118855-whos-braintalk.html)

Beachgirl 04-08-2010 01:31 AM

Who's here from BrainTalk?

Hi everyone!

I'm just wondering who is out there from BT. I am feeling a bit unanchored without that daily contact with you all, even if lately it's just been lurking on BT! I know Ging, Jane (ouch) and June are here - is anyone else around?

Big hugs,:grouphug:

Nat xx

Ponygirl 04-08-2010 01:37 AM

I'm not from your forum, but,...................................

:)Yeah, I'm from B./T.!!!;)

Phyllis:)

Ging 04-08-2010 06:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponygirl (Post 641884)
:)Yeah, I'm from B./T.!!!;)

Phyllis:)

Hey Beachgirl, I told Tony(viper) we are over here so maybe he will pop on. I hope you all are doing well, Hugs Ging

ouch 04-08-2010 10:31 PM

i am here as well

Sorry do not know how to twitter and i have been lurking and also as you can see posting about support group for Tampa, but i figured this is where BT ppl would come again,
Please keep me updated as to when and what is going on with that site, It was a haven for so many of us,

jane...........ouch

good to see you that some have made it here, this is a great site, also has chat room as well, so anyone wanting to chat, let me know.

Beachgirl 04-09-2010 08:06 PM

Hi Phyllis, yes I've seen you around BT! :)

Jane, the latest updates are that BT should be up and running by Saturday. Dan Hoch has bought the name Braintalkcommunities.org, so BT has a new owner and a faster server! How are you doing anyway? You seem to be coping much better these days, and your mind is in a better place. Yay for you - it's been a tough and bumpy ride - but you are so strong. There really WAS light at the end of the tunnel - and it WASN'T a train! hehe

permanoob 04-09-2010 08:12 PM

BrainTalk is gone? Oh, well, it has been a while since I visited.

RIP.

ditchqueen 04-10-2010 10:51 AM

Hi,
I'm here! Haven't been on BT in awhile though. I am now 6.5 months pregnant with a little boy and an abnormality to my Dr's :) I remember there was a past poster who was also preg. Is she on here too?
thanks
:)

Beachgirl 04-10-2010 02:25 PM

Ditchqueen!!!!! :) Oh my goodness - what wonderful news - CONGRATULATIONS!! No, so far who you see on this thread is it from BT :( But BT is supposed to be back online sometime today as I mentioned above - yay! You're an abnormality??!! Hahahaha - we all are!! ;) hehehe

Stay in touch and keep us updated on how you are doing.

Sending you an extra big hug,

Nat xx

Junebug1 04-11-2010 06:23 PM

Hi Everyone

It is so good to see folks from BT. I didn't really realize how much I depended on the support until the site wasn't there any longer. I hope everyone is doing fine. :grouphug:

Junebug

Ponygirl 04-11-2010 07:54 PM

I *hate* this!!!!!!

:(I'm going crazy!!!!!!:(

Phyllis:(