NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   That awful anniversary (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/11896-awful-anniversary.html)

Alffe 01-24-2007 10:14 AM

That awful anniversary

17 years ago today Michael killed himself. Mr.Alffe and I always argue about whether it was Jan 24th or 25th because the police weren't sure but I'm glad it will be behind us again. He has missed a lot...being an uncle is a huge one because his neices and nephews would have loved knowing him.

I always acknowledge his birthday and the date of his death so new people will understand that you can survive losing a loved one to suicide. It's a long difficult journey filled with guilt and anger which makes it different from other loses.....but when you finally come out on the other side...no matter how long it takes..you will be stronger and definitely wiser.

I/we, had a lot of help dealing with this and are forever greatful.

And today...we are going out with the Moi's to have a whole bunch of fun on an island I never heard of!!

Hugs for the room....*whisper...Bizi could use some extra love today if ya'll have the time.

Curious 01-24-2007 10:22 AM

:hug: i'm glad ya'll are with the moi's today.

you know i always have time and love for bizi. :D

jingle 01-24-2007 11:08 AM

Dear, dear (((Alffe))):hug:

Chemar 01-24-2007 12:16 PM

A :grouphug: to Alffe, Mr Alffe and Bizi

Alffe, I am so glad you are able to spend this day in a positive way with the Moi's, so a :hug: for them too

with love and sooooo much appreciation for the tender care and support that you show to everyone Alffe, and the way you have let God work to use your sad experience to help others people
Cheri

~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ 01-24-2007 12:19 PM

Well,i dont know what to say..But this made me teary eyed and i will tell you from my heart<3

You are both in my thoughts today!!!

I hope you have a busy day full of beautiful things...:hug:

Doody 01-24-2007 03:09 PM

(((Mr. & Mrs. Alffe and Bizi and the rest of the Alffes)))

FeelinGoofy 01-24-2007 03:16 PM

{{{HUGS}}}} for Mr and Mrs Alffe, and for Bizi today....
:hug:

Lara 01-24-2007 03:30 PM

Thinking of all the 'alffe' family at this time. I thought the anniversary was close, but couldn't remember exactly. Will send bizi a message as well. take care there and have a good day today with great friends. You're always missed so much when you go walkabout. :)

watsonsh 01-24-2007 03:40 PM

Alffe,

This brought tears to my eyes. I am relatively new here but sending :hug: your way.

And hugs to Bizi :hug:

May God Bless you and your family.

Julie 01-24-2007 04:08 PM

Hugs to Mr. and Mrs. Alffe and Bizi too. I will keep you all in my prayers.