NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Survivors of Suicide (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/)
-   -   What's on your plate today? (https://www.neurotalk.org/survivors-of-suicide/119104-whats-plate.html)

Alffe 04-11-2010 03:18 AM

What's on your plate today?

Well it's Sunday so Cassie (our new/used :D airedale) gets scrabbled eggs and bacon on her dry dog food, topped with a little shredded cheese.

Still without a church, still looking...love the Presbyterian Church in Chicago but that's a tad far to go. Think I'll ask Mr.Alffe to put some burgers on the grill for lunch.

Worked all day in the yard yesterday, got in the hot tub and were in bed by 8:00....no wonder I'm up so early. :o

What's on your plate today???

barbo 04-11-2010 10:55 AM

Yuck

I am cleaning - a little bit at a time. Jobs that I've been putting off.

FeelinGoofy 04-11-2010 11:42 AM

Went to urgent care yesterday to get a steroid shot for the poison ivy so i was up all night.... didn't go to church feel crummy from lack of sleep these past few nights...wish the itching would stop....:( Will probably nap off an on today...

tamiloo 04-12-2010 01:49 PM

Today...? I have lots to do but pain and fears stop me in my tracks. My honey can usually get me going....love him so much!!

Burntmarshmallow 04-12-2010 03:11 PM

A hug is on my pate
and it is for you
:hug: Tamiloo :hug:

Alffe 04-13-2010 07:35 AM

I'm going to try to make Naan Flatbread...I'm obcessed with a new sandwich I had last week..wish me luck!

I love to cook and have started making and freezing finger food for my grandaughters bridal shower. Yesterday I helped stuff some wrenching mailers for Suicide Prevention...:o

Also looking forward to our daughters visit this weekend....We think Cassie finally "gets it" as she is doing her "business" in the ivy in her yard...:D

Please keep our wren in your thoughts and prayers. :hug:

FeelinGoofy 04-13-2010 08:29 AM

Going to work.... so many changes.... our director was fired last week, and the person who does pay roll was fired, and one of our front desk girls, and a couple of the housekeepers.... are gone too... :( There is suppose to be a big meeting with the residents today.... Please pray all goes well....
Special prayers going out for Reyn...

thelonely1 04-13-2010 10:47 AM

I'm going to house-sit for my parents for a few days, which means I won't have any real internet access :rolleyes:
I'll be back Thursday night or Friday morning.

:hug:s for everyone while I'm gone

Burntmarshmallow 04-13-2010 10:57 AM

Hugs back to you lonely :hug:
no internet ...but music is a must have in my book :D Have a relaxing time and remember you are gonna be missed we love you!!

Alffe 04-13-2010 12:11 PM

Thanks for letting us know Lonely1...mama worries when people just disappear out of her life. Enjoy your privacy!! :grouphug: