NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Bipolar Disorder (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/)
-   -   Another weekend, what's up? (https://www.neurotalk.org/bipolar-disorder/120354-weekend-whats.html)

DiMarie 04-23-2010 09:05 PM

Another weekend, what's up?

Just stopping by,
Wah Wah Wah........can I find one thing that can turn a moment of this weekend memorable?
Keep us in your thoughts, I am so exhausted from being everything to everyone, and forget how to help myself. I am missing De so much going through legal things brings it all to the heart heavily.

Pdoc is fearing for my health from the stress.
I wish I had a hug. :grouphug:

bizi 04-24-2010 12:13 AM

di You have such a big heart and give of yourself....
listen to your health professionals.
take care of yourself....stop saying yes to everything and every one and learn how to delegate or just say no.
I am sorry for all of the legal stuff that is going on.
((((((((HUGS))))))))))
I know you miss your de so much.
love you
bizi

mymorgy 04-24-2010 02:33 AM

here is the huggest hug
fondly
bobby

waves 04-24-2010 04:53 PM

hi there

((((((( DiMarie )))))))

sorry you are having a hard time. i can't even imagine how awful it must be for you. :( i hope the legal stuff can get resolved soon. bizi makes good points about setting limits with other people.

i have been feeling cruddy. nothing in particular - everything in particular. sigh.

:grouphug:

~ waves ~

Dmom3005 04-24-2010 06:40 PM

DiMarie
I have been thinking of you. Let us know how you are doing.

We are here for you.

Donna

Mari 04-24-2010 08:40 PM

Dear DiMarie,

Here is a bear hug for you.

http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/o...-death-hug.jpg

Try to get rest and some down time for yourself during the chaos.

M.

DiMarie 04-24-2010 08:54 PM

Hope everyone is sharing the hugs back. It felt good to be sent some. I was doing laundry and realized the last hug I had was from my grandson and cherishing it was. I wish I had a Mom, a mom that mothered me and was here to give me a hug. I am glad for all the hugs I give to my loved ones, and even my friends.
Positive thoughts and I will try to take better care of myself. Pretty bad when I sit and wonder how many panic attacks or how long they last do I take to decide to get medical attention.

They did add Klonopin, I am afraid of it....

Hope you all know what dear friends you are for me and each other.
Thank you so very, very much! :grouphug:
Di

Brokenfriend 04-24-2010 08:55 PM

(((Hugs))) to you Di. I've been going through some legal,and bill issues too. I hope that you can put some of the pressure of these things in the Lords hands. I hope that you have a better weekend. BF:hug::hug::hug:

DiMarie 04-24-2010 09:22 PM

What a great reminder BF, let it in the Lord's hands.
I was just telling the youngest that yesterday, in a odd way.....Her I touch bettery will not hold a charge, it is warranty, but she will lose all the data.

With so much anxiety and her agoraphobia it is a help to her for books, music, tons of pictures. She was so upset to lose everything. After a trip to the Apple store in Allentown the other day, she used the sync to try and save data one last time, there was a bar then two, three as tiny bits of data transfered.

So I said pray about it. Outloud I said dear god, please help katie with her situation. I told her to, as I said it, "please god I know you can help, I will be such a helpful girl. I promise to do all my chores. be kind and loving, I will be kind to animals, family and others.

Well, it is still syncing and now is almost complete nearly 24 hrs later.
Prayer, we never know how it works really.

BlueMajo 04-25-2010 06:05 PM

(((((Di)))))

you know Im thinking about you right ??

God, how much I wish I could give you a hug in real :hug:

Hey, you can always hug the cats !!! and Katie !!!! :hug:

Hugs help a lot... remember all those articles and papers pointing and explaining the effect of hugs.... so, it is true !! hugs really work !!! :hug:

Praying for all of you dear friends...

May God keep us strong to fight against all our problems.