NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Thoracic Outlet Syndrome (https://www.neurotalk.org/thoracic-outlet-syndrome/)
-   -   Another Update on Dawn's Surgery! (https://www.neurotalk.org/thoracic-outlet-syndrome/12103-update-dawns-surgery.html)

dawn3063 01-27-2007 06:51 PM

Another Update on Dawn's Surgery!

Hello everyone!

It's Dawn's niece once again ...

Just wanted to let you know that she is now home and is doing a lot of sleeping - dreaming of McDreamy and cashing in of her IOU's (HAHA!) - my Uncle and Grandma are helping her out tremendously!

She had multiple adhesions in areas, as well as part of her upper middle scalene and brachioplexis that were removed. She is just waiting on the report from the OR.

She wanted to thank you for all of your support and concern, it is greatly appreciated and means a lot! She will be on in a few days to update you!

Thanks again! :)

watsonsh 01-27-2007 06:55 PM

Thanks Tresa! I am glad she is home and comfy.

I guess I could share McDreamy with Dawn:D

Please tell her to take it easy and we will be here waiting for her when she is ready to get back online.

Wishing her a speedy recovery.

Jomar 01-27-2007 07:23 PM

sending good vibes on to Dawn...

I'm glad she has helpers around to care for her.

Dolfinz 01-27-2007 08:05 PM

Glad to hear that she is doing o.k. we are all thinking of her...

Hugs and Blessings,
Dolfinz

gibbrn 01-28-2007 01:12 AM

hi thanks

hi Tresa,

thanks for the update glad to hear about the cashing in on the Ious!!!! hope she continues to do well......thanks again....

Victoria

dawn3063 01-28-2007 02:28 PM

Hi Everyboday it's me!!!!

I'm home as my Niece has let you guys know.. She is great about that..:Excited: I doing better this time than I did with the initial surgery.. I was very sore post op and I did have great drugs which did help but those nasty hospital beds and hard pillow sure don't help matters.. The days to follow were really good. I can't believe how good I feel this time.. I went into surgery with a raging headache and one of my drooping eyes along with some nasty elbow pain.. :( But wala. When I woke up it was gone.. and none since.. Maybe it was the dream I had about Mc Dreamy in the Operating Room :inlove: Oops :Blush2: But time will tell, I'm just going to keep that positive attitute and keep those IOU's coming.. No worries about me.. I'm not lifiting anything.. :ROTFLMAO: No, No, No..
I'm waiting on the surgical report.. But it sounds like the adhesion made a new community in my brachial plexus and middle scalene. But thanks to Dr Filler they were evicted...
Thanks again everybody for all your well wishes..:You-Rock:
((Big Hugs)) :hug:
Dawn

Jomar 01-28-2007 08:55 PM

I'm so excited for you!:D

Be very , very careful:cool:

watsonsh 01-29-2007 12:03 AM

Yeah Dawn,

It so good to hear from you. We have so missed you in chat!

And even better to know you are feeling better. I'm praying for a good surgical report and hoping those nasty adhesions are gone for good.

Take it easy and relax. :hug:

gibbrn 01-29-2007 12:44 AM

glad to see you home

thanks for letting us know what is going on !
Good for you for cashing in the iou's!!!
sounds like you are doing well and in good spirits ....hope this stays:grouphug:
Hugs for all of us at one.....very gentle ones of course

love,
Victoria

HopeLivesHere 01-29-2007 03:20 AM

Thanks for checking in

Hi Dawn,

Many thanks to Tresa for helping out :Girl(angel-flying):

Thanks to you for letting us know you are doing so well.
So glad it wasn't so painful this time...you are a pro now.

And those adhesions ???
I'm glad those horrible tenents were evicted from your body...
They were a pain in the neck and never did pay the rent ;)

I know you are going to be a good girl and not lift. I'll be right there
with ya getting rest, plenty of fluids to flush out the anesthesia and having positive thoughts of healing. :Dancing-Chilli:
Tomorrow it is supposed to rain so it's a good time to stay
in bed, rest and get some sleep.
{{hugs}} Hope
:circlelove: