NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   Everything comes in 3's. (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/12210-comes-3s.html)

dreambeliever128 01-29-2007 02:55 PM

Everything comes in 3's.

It's been really hard for me the past few months losing Bill and trying to get past this depression. Needless to say, I'm not doing too good of a job of it.

My phone has been ringing off the hook. My cousin died Friday night and my Aunt died Sat. night.

It kills me that I am so far away from the family when this happens. I sent flowers to both and I will call my Uncle this week.

I grew up next door to my Aunt and Uncle and spent more time over there then I did at home. My Grandmother lived with them until she passed so I loved going over and listen to her tell her stories and my Aunt was absolutely the best cook.

They had 8 kids and there were 10 of us so we had our own softball team. When I got home for a visit, Bill and I always visited them.

Also the day Bill was buried one of our best friends died and his wife is having the same hard time I am. Susan and Travis are trying to help both of us through this, even though they are greveing also. Pete was Travis's best friend.

So far it's been 4 passed and I hope this year don't continue like it has. For the past 8 years I have lost 3 to 6 relatives and friends, young and old alike.

I think it is one of the reason my depression lingers.

Ada

Curious 01-29-2007 03:27 PM

:hug:

i thought you could use a hug ada. i'm so very sorry for all the losses. :(

Jomar 01-29-2007 03:50 PM

oh Ada- so sorry to hear of all these losses with your family and friends.

It sounds like you have good memories of them all.:grouphug:

frogga 01-29-2007 05:36 PM

Dear Ada

I am so sorry and am sending you lots of prayers and pain free (both physical and emotional hugs)..

Love

Rosie xxxxxx

moonstar 01-30-2007 09:50 PM

sweet ada.... sorry for all your losses..lost my god-father(my uncle) on wednesday and was too tired and in so much pain that i couldn't even go to say my good-byes...had a memorial by myself at home...
and to add to that on my way to mt dr appt yesterday some girl drove right into the back of my car..small damage to the bumper~~~lots more pain to my already hurting back...
and #3...the aide that helps me take care of my autistic brother terry decides to quit without any notice...terry is all confused and lots more work for me to find and train someone new (and it is not an easy task) so far most of the people they send to help..don't speak english..or understand it...so i do the work and they get paid for watching..and don't show up the following day...so then i am starting over everyday..
hope this is my final ahahaha..but i doubt it...
peace to you....linda :hug:

jcherry 01-31-2007 01:28 PM

Ada,

I am so sorry to hear of the other losses in your family. You know if you need me all you have to do is pick up that phone and call ..

I lost a dear friend Thursday to a very tragic car accident. He was only 37 and so full of life. They couldn't allow anyone to view the body because it was so bad and that has truly been hard on the family.

You are, as always, in my daily thoughts and prayers.

Love ya girlfriend,
Janet

siccy 02-01-2007 09:51 AM

Im sorry for your losses.I can relate.Time will heal.Sending you a Big Gentle Hug.:hug: