NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Rejoicing Tuesday~ (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/12265-rejoicing-tuesday.html)

Fancylady_2006 01-30-2007 06:15 AM

Rejoicing Tuesday~

Morning All~I woke up to more of the white stuff outside. Burr, its to cold to snow, but it did anyhow! Oh well, it is pretty. I do dread getting out in it with the wind blowing and the chill factor at zero. I have to run all day today. We are finally closing the farm out, in another town.

I wonder what Curious is up too. She must be packing to move. We don't see much of you here lately. Have you got any snow down your way?

Sue it is to cold to prune trees here. Thanks for the info tho. I'm going to prune one all the way to the ground this coming summer. It is a messy tree. They tell me it is a cypress. All I know stuff falls off it all year.

Well I must get dressed and go to the farm. Good luck on the "D" word today. Stay strong and keep the faith.
Blessings,
Billie:) :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

froglady 01-30-2007 08:13 AM

Good morning yall! :grouphug:

fiberowendy2000 01-30-2007 09:08 AM

Morning everyone! After a lackluster winter around here...AKA no snow we are finally getting some in the next few days. YIPPEE!!!:Excited: Finally a reason to feel crappy.:wink:
Still dealing with muscle spasms in my arms and back but overall I am okay. I see my therapist today and eventhough Todd calls her a "treehugger", I like her. A treehugger according to Todd is a person who is very into what the 60's hippies were like back in the day. For example she drives a hybrid car.
Well its off to take a shower and get ready to go to Walmart!
Have a great day everyone!

Fancylady_2006 01-30-2007 10:10 AM

I went out to the farm and no power & very cold. I come back and let the new owners know, thinking they hadn't had it left ON. Well, as it turn out there is a power outage. Good thing I went out there. Sometimes when it is cold the power does go off. Odd isn't it!

It is nice and toasty in my home.Our new owners aren't moving in till school is out, so I will probably have to help feed the animals. I have runned alll over town today. I had to stop farm insurance and pay more car insurance. Then I had to go tranfer plates at the license branch. Now I got to go to the closing in about an hour which is a hours drive.
Talk to you later!
Hugs,
BC:)

fiberowendy2000 01-30-2007 12:19 PM

Busy gal! Take it easy...you'll be glad at the end of the day when it is all over!

watsonsh 01-30-2007 12:26 PM

Ok I know it doesn't really count but I am down 1 lb...LOLOLOLOL:D Either way I feel skinnier today. Worked out for 45 minutes and was actaully sweating. :trampoline:

You guys make me miss the snow for a few minutes atleast.

Billie good luck with the closing.

Wendy have a good session with the treehugger (could not find a smiley for that one) :p

Gaye I want to kiss you camel :ROTFLMAO:

Have a good day everyone.

P.S. let's take a road trip and help Curious pack

Jomar 01-30-2007 01:35 PM

Well I'm making a mini veggie pizza for my brunch- homemade dough, alfredo sauce {spred thin}, broccoli and some thin slices of cheddar and mozzarella - it's baking now.

I did finally buy one of those 26" exercise balls and it really works good for me to stretch my spine front and back, and sit to do side to sides {abs/obliques} and rotations - but bouncing on it doesn't work for me {get achy upper back and neck} so I'm still experimenting to find good ways I can use it. Even just sitting on it and watching TV works some muscles as you tend to sway and move and it keeps muscles engaged.

the other one I had {puppy popped it} was a 22" so this bigger size is more stable and comfortable.

bizi 01-30-2007 04:00 PM

the ball sounds perfect jo!
billie, I hope the closing goes smoothly...sorry about the no heat...hope it did not freeze the pipes...I know how cold indiana can get from experience.
Off I go....
bizi:OuttaHere:

ps wendy...tell your hubby that I drive a hybrid car as well and yes I have been known to hug a tree!

fiberowendy2000 01-30-2007 07:59 PM

Well my therapist thought it would be a good idea to start taking a yoga class once a week. That way I get out of the house and I get some good streching exercises done.
I gotta find some place that is inexpensive to go to and will be gentle enough for someone with my issues. Wish me luck on that one.

Fancylady_2006 01-30-2007 09:21 PM

Wendy~

Gaye had a couple Yoga classes and she couldn't take it anymore. She was going to start a sitdown Yoga this week. I don't know if she did or not. All I am saying is, she had to pay in advance so you better check it out before you pay up front.:hug:
____
BC:)