NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Asking for prayers (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/12360-prayers.html)

sadeyesr4ever 01-31-2007 07:36 AM

Asking for prayers

Today my husband and I celebrate our 23rd wedding anniversary but our relationship is not as close as it could or should be. I am asking for prayers to help us find eachother again. Thanks..

Burntmarshmallow 01-31-2007 07:55 AM

hey me and my hub are on number 21 this year, I feel change has happened too and dont know how to get back to the way it used to be... you know what I meen. without a doubt I will pray God leads both of you back to one another and then together you both find understanding unconditonal love in eachother followed by endless joy . by the way congradulations for 23 yrs.
may this time around the calender bring you both all i mentioned and more of the best. :hug:

Alffe 01-31-2007 08:22 AM

Happy Anniversary Sadeyes....hope they are not forever sad. Got you both beat...we are celebrating #49 next month...I have no answers other then a really really good sense of humor and maybe knee pads. :D

Burntmarshmallow 01-31-2007 08:35 AM

Alffe just who are the knee pads for the man for begging forgiveness on their knees or the woman for just being on her knees doing chores or possibly performing naughty things ??????? knee pads eh? your on your own there to explaine that one Alffe!

Alffe 01-31-2007 08:45 AM

She/He could be praying a lot. :D Are we laughing yet?

Burntmarshmallow 01-31-2007 08:57 AM

been laughing for an hour now! love your humor can my hub borrow it ? your humor may just help us make it to 40 yrs.
Thanks Alffe for the laugh and smile.

Chemar 01-31-2007 09:07 AM

((((sadeyesr4ever))))

I hope and pray that this anniversary will be a turning point in your relationship and that God will work deep in both of you to rekindle the flame and help you to grow closer to each other as you draw closer to Him:hug:

Alffe..........I keep lotsa reserve knee pads :D

sadeyesr4ever 01-31-2007 02:50 PM

Thank you for your prayers

KathyM 01-31-2007 04:55 PM

Happy Anniversary Sadeyes

Sending you my prayers, and hoping you'll both find a way to rekindle that spark.

Curious 01-31-2007 05:55 PM

my daily reading for today.....i wanted to share a passage with you sadeyes.

Surprise us with love at daybreak; then we will skip and dance all the day long.
Psalm 90:14

starting the day out differently always helps. i'm bad about that. i am making the point of starting out my first conversation of the day ( usually by phone) with hubby in a friendly caring manner. :wink: not the reason why i called....complaining about my car battery being dead again.

may this next year of marraige be the best one yet.