NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Myasthenia Gravis (https://www.neurotalk.org/myasthenia-gravis/)
-   -   I am back (https://www.neurotalk.org/myasthenia-gravis/124234-am.html)

erinhermes 06-09-2010 07:55 AM

I am back

Just got back fro another stay at the hospital :o, had a nasty bout of mrs a that darn near killed me. I was running a super high fever and had to be iced down - needless to say it made me cranky as all get out, but I was hallucinating the first few days anyway:(. Scary stuff:eek:! Mike bought me an iPad to keep me company, but this is my first real chance to use it.......
How have you been doing? I read most of the posts but haven't had a chance to this time...... We got to Scott and white in a few weeks to see how to lower my dose of red and still get better.....
Can't wait to hear from all of you!
Love
Erin

rezmommy 06-09-2010 06:56 PM

Sorry to hear that you continue to have BIG problems. Darn good thing that you have such warm and determined spirit. Things have to turn around for you soon. :) Take care and enjoy your iPad. ~ Mel

DesertFlower 06-09-2010 08:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by erinhermes (Post 662933)
Just got back fro another stay at the hospital :o, had a nasty bout of mrs a that darn near killed me. I was running a super high fever and had to be iced down - needless to say it made me cranky as all get out, but I was hallucinating the first few days anyway:(. Scary stuff:eek:! Mike bought me an iPad to keep me company, but this is my first real chance to use it.......
How have you been doing? I read most of the posts but haven't had a chance to this time...... We got to Scott and white in a few weeks to see how to lower my dose of red and still get better.....
Can't wait to hear from all of you!
Love
Erin

Erin,

I am so happy you are back!

Fevers are terrible and scary, glad you are over that.

This MG stuff is no fun, I do hope that you are able to lower your pred dose as soon as possible. It seems like everyone that takes it has a bad experience, with the exception of short term use for emergencies. I hope the best for you.

Take care.:hug:

rach73 06-10-2010 04:34 AM

Hi Erin

Great to see you back.

So sorry that you have to go through all this crap. Seems to be never ending for you.

I am still overing around the forum, I read the posts but don't tend to get involved as much now. But I was so happy to see you posting on here I had to join in!

Lots of love
Rach

Pat 110 06-10-2010 08:22 AM

Hi Erin!

So sorry you were in the hospital again sweety and hope you're feeling much better! Sure hope you're able to reduce the pred and eventually wean off it for good! Missed you and it's so nice hearing from you. Enjoy your new iPad! Take good care of yourself. ;)

Big Hugs,
Pat

Christy 06-10-2010 10:53 AM

Glad you are back!

Erin you are my hero on this forum. I read all posts, and rarely post. Happy you are home and posting . MRSA is most alarming itself without the additional perplexity of your other medical issues. Ceaselessly praying for you and your family. Be well MG friend.

suev 06-10-2010 02:12 PM

Erin-

Thanks so much for keeping us updated as you can. We all think of you often and hope that things improve dramatically for you soon...you have been through so much and have such a wonderful determined spirit!!

Hope you find a better med combination so you are able to wean off the pred.

Sue

erinhermes 06-10-2010 03:07 PM

Hey guys!

I am so grateful for all of the love and support on this site!:hug:
It has been really hard Keeping a stiff upper lip, but then I think of others and remember how blessed I am!
MRSA really takes it out of you...............:(
I hope this post finds everyone strong and healthy!:grouphug:
Love,
Erin

Shari_W 06-10-2010 08:42 PM

Erin :hug:,
I'm so glad that you have been able to post to let us know how you are doing but am sorry to hear the additional problems you have experienced.

Your determination and positive spirit has helped you to weather your storms and has been a tremendous inspiration to all of us.

I have been praying for you and will continue to do so every day. We all love you VERY Much! :circlelove:

Sweet Blessings To You,
Shari

allen L 06-10-2010 10:22 PM

I check in alot looking for a word from you. Im glad you posting and doing ok.
I missed you.