NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   please pray (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/125498-please-pray.html)

RSD31 06-20-2010 09:55 AM

please pray

I'm leaving today I'm having a total shoulder replacement done on my left side and the right needs to be done too I'm so scared because it got confirmed that the RSD is spreading into both my legs and they want me to get start on block ASAP after my surgery. well when hell breaks loss in my life it shire go full speed ahead .:confused:

keep smilin 06-20-2010 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSD31 (Post 666878)
I'm leaving today I'm having a total shoulder replacement done on my left side and the right needs to be done too I'm so scared because it got confirmed that the RSD is spreading into both my legs and they want me to get start on block ASAP after my surgery. well when hell breaks loss in my life it shire go full speed ahead .:confused:

Dear RSD 31....

I call a group hug on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish you all the best with your upcoming shoulder surgery..I ma sure you are not as well as your Dr.'s going into this blindly and it is an absolute case..Please try to stay to keep ositive thoughts in things will not worsen as far as your RSD..I know we are "no touch" cases but we, at times are faced with a no choice situation..for that..I will keep you in my prayers and happy thoughts!!

Let us know how you are doing...Take best of care....

Hugz, Kathy:grouphug:

Lisa in Ohio 06-20-2010 07:22 PM

Good Luck, and of course prayers for healing are with you. Lisa

hope4thebest 06-20-2010 09:52 PM

Dear RSD 31
I'll keep you in my prayers and send you positive thoughts and well wishes that your surgery goes smoothly without any added complications..
It takes all of our encouragement and caring to keep our RSD family uplifted and brave enough to carry on with whatever comes our way! :grouphug:
You have all of that from me!
Keep us posted when you can about how you're doing!
Hope4thebest :hug:

daniella 06-22-2010 07:47 AM

I am sorry that I am late to this post to give my thoughts. Also for all you are going through. I hope the surgery goes smooth and you get relief after with the block. I know how hard it is when so much is happening. Hope to hear from you soon and you are feeling better

RSD31 06-25-2010 02:50 AM

i"m home now the pain is ok but guess what the rsd in my legs is quit they did a inter scalin block and the rsd is quit but i'm having fair up of the rsd in the arm that i had surgery on THANKS FOR THE PRAYER i KNOW IT WORKED

SandyRI 06-25-2010 06:13 PM

Good Luck...you are in my prayers....xoxox Sandy

Quote:

Originally Posted by RSD31 (Post 668518)
i"m home now the pain is ok but guess what the rsd in my legs is quit they did a inter scalin block and the rsd is quit but i'm having fair up of the rsd in the arm that i had surgery on THANKS FOR THE PRAYER i KNOW IT WORKED