NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Children's Health (https://www.neurotalk.org/children-s-health/)
-   -   KTM...Alicia...check in sweety... (https://www.neurotalk.org/children-s-health/12564-ktm-alicia-check-sweety.html)

Curious 02-02-2007 06:03 PM

KTM...Alicia...check in sweety...

we are worried about you and the fl tornado's. :(

i hope all is well and y'all are safe. sending lits of prayers...and mac and cheese...:hug:

Tracy Sheppard 02-02-2007 09:37 PM

Curious,

Talked to her today and they are fine. However the weather hit real close to them, did some damage in the area. Hopefully she will be along soon. She and her family are doing fine. :hug:
Tracy

Curious 02-03-2007 01:28 AM

thank you for the update tracey!!

Chemar 02-03-2007 09:50 AM

thanks for that update on Alicia, Tracy:)

I was concerned for her too!

Hey Alicia............sending you a :hug: from Lake Mary:D
wave next time you zoom by me on I4 :Wave-Hello:

KTM5665 02-05-2007 03:27 PM

:grouphug: It is very sweet of ya'll to remember me! thank God, we are all fine. It did cross right behind my home tho', and sadly, the subdivision right next to us has 50 plus homes either destroyed, or badly damaged. I was awake when it came through, and the winds sounded very distincly like a hurricane back in 04'...when my home diodged two tornadoes,m back to back by a vacant one acre lot next to me. It's very scary to hear something coming in the middle of the night(unless it;'s my cabana boy!). The kids coulndt get to school via the bus friday, as our road was blocked and you needed Id to get in and out where we lived. The buses coulndt get down the road from the litter and debris.

My heart goes out to these p[oor folks who suffered such great losses. And this weather, OMG...it couldnt get any colder for folks without heat and electric. It surley makes you hug your kids morre, and love yourlife, despite the daily struggles.

did you guys hear about the 16 yr old in Halifax Hospital who lost BOTH his parents? He;s in critical condition, but lost his family. My heart broke when I heard this.:(

KTM5665 02-05-2007 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chemar (Post 66572)
thanks for that update on Alicia, Tracy:)

I was concerned for her too!

Hey Alicia............sending you a :hug: from Lake Mary:D
wave next time you zoom by me on I4 :Wave-Hello:

better yet, I'll swing by with a starbucks!:hug: Im over there alot now at Nemours~!

mrsD 02-05-2007 04:07 PM

I am glad you are all right...

Alicia. It must have been very scary.

Chemar 02-07-2007 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KTM5665 (Post 67408)
[/b]

better yet, I'll swing by with a starbucks!:hug: Im over there alot now at Nemours~!

I am real close to Nemours.....:D

KTM5665 02-08-2007 01:57 PM

whooohoooo~ we'll share that starbucks yet! Will holler next time I coe over. Lauren just got out of the hospital this morning after a 2 day stint in ICU for seizures.

and Burntmarshmellow! got your pm, but it wont let me reply! I live a mile from you!:eek: ;) :D