NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Trimming Weekend check in~ (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/12606-trimming-weekend-check.html)

Fancylady_2006 02-03-2007 06:35 AM

Trimming Weekend check in~

Morming ALL~ A warning for weekend. Since a lot of you will be with others for the football game, be careful about your food intake. I shoud talk. Sundays are bad time for me to diet anyway, since I am with others or cooking for others. I always eat desset no matter what it is.:eek: LOL Once I taste that sweet it is hard to give it up.:p

I am only posting once this weekend since it is hard for all to come in both days. Take care and Good Luck with the team you are rooting for. Have a great weekend! :grouphug: Jan, we miss you!
____
BC:)

Alffe 02-03-2007 07:01 AM

Morning Billie....stay warm, it's 5 degrees here with a promise of subzero tonight. Makes me think of warm soup and just staying inside. Keeping the bird feeders full is about all the outdoors activity I plan on doing.

Fancylady_2006 02-03-2007 07:52 AM

Morning Alffe~

We are having a heat wave here. It's up to 11 degree's and subzero tonight. They say it is getting worse next week. I remember a year like this, many years ago, the day my husband went in the Army. It got up to 5 degree's at noon and 21 below at night. Our weatherman is talking that Monday night. I hope he is not right.

Well, I got to go to the farm the feed the cats. I don't know if the family will be there or not this weekend. I am sure glad I have electric water for cats to keep it from freezing. Stay warm....
___
BC:)

bizi 02-03-2007 08:47 AM

BBBRRR!!!!
That is cold!
Stay warm you two!
(((HUGS))))
*Happy birthday alffe:D
love bizi:heartthrob:

befuddled2 02-03-2007 12:02 PM

Hi all,

That is cold. I think today is going to be mild day by me. Well, take care.

befuddled2

Fancylady_2006 02-03-2007 12:08 PM

befuddled2~

So glad you took the time to come in and post. Glad you are better. You take care of yourself too. Also, glad the o'le "puter" is up and going.:grouphug:
____
BC:hug:

befuddled2 02-04-2007 11:11 AM

Hi Billie,

My puter will be fine for about a week and then bam, it'll act up for a day or two real bad. I think the last time it was almost good for 2 weeks!

befuddled2

froglady 02-04-2007 09:28 PM

Hello to our FROZEN friends Alffie & Billie! That is not really funny is it, it's awful cold there.

I can't imagine being so cold outside, cause I am staying so warm wearing the beautiful, warm, Poncho Bille made me.

Hi Bizi and Befuddled.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALFFIE
:Birthday:

Jomar 02-04-2007 09:49 PM

I really feel for you in the CCOOLLDD temps we had a little burst of balmy warmth today 55* and mostly sunny- t shirt weather and BBQ'd chicken on the patio.

befuddled2 02-04-2007 10:00 PM

Alffie, Happy Birthday. I hope you had a nice one.

Hi Froglady and Jo.

befuddled2