NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Social Chat (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/)
-   -   Does anyone remember Edgewood? (https://www.neurotalk.org/social-chat/1288-remember-edgewood.html)

Ponygirl 09-21-2006 02:33 PM

Does anyone remember Edgewood?

She was a long-time poster on B.T.1, until, she got banned,
for whatever, reason. I just thought, if, anyone can get in touch with
her, they could let her know about our new home.:)

Alffe 10-04-2006 10:36 AM

I just saw this post Phyllis and emailed her right away. It's been awhile since I have heard from her. Thanks.

Alffe 10-11-2006 03:50 PM

Phyllis, I just got off the phone with Edgewood and think I convinced her to come here and read before deciding to join us.

She had such an awful experience at OBT...wasn't just banned..all of her posts were removed like she had never existed there. :(

And she is still the old Edgie! :D

Idealist 10-11-2006 05:32 PM

I remember Edgewood. I spoke to her on chat a few times, and she really was a trip! There are some other old members I remember as well who were banned from OBT. I still miss some of them a lot, but I have no way of getting in touch with them. I keep hoping that someday soon they'll show up here on BT2, but I don't guess that's likely to happen, huh?

Alffe 10-11-2006 05:45 PM

Are you sure some of them aren't here already, operating under new names?
How are you feeling Idealist? Hugs

Curious 10-11-2006 06:16 PM

;) many of them are here. you are right alffe.

if they decide to tell everyone who they are they will. if not..that is fine too. a new beginning is always nice.

oh...gee idealist...remember edge but not me. :rolleyes:

JoJo6 10-12-2006 09:50 AM

morning group

Quote:

Originally Posted by Idealist (Post 24013)
I remember Edgewood. I spoke to her on chat a few times, and she really was a trip! There are some other old members I remember as well who were banned from OBT. I still miss some of them a lot, but I have no way of getting in touch with them. I keep hoping that someday soon they'll show up here on BT2, but I don't guess that's likely to happen, huh?

Idealist, hope you are better today:)

Talk about erasing members !! Cezzy and I didn't always see eye to eye but we still managed to be civil;) WELL, WE TRIED!!:p

Yes, we were civil and one morning several of the group from, ah can't remember thread now, but we were talking. I guess some body didn't like something cause I never figured it out.

All of a sudden right before my very eyes Cezzy's named disappeared. Talk about spooky:eek: then one by one her post starting going poof too. I thought I was seeing things, well, not seeing things but somebody asked where she went to, their name disappeared!

Well, I'm sure we've all heard these things over and over but I had a hard time dealing with this mass disappearing act.

They plucked her name out of every post or thread they could find.

The only redeeming grace here was it took them weeks or maybe months because we that know Cezzy know she likes to talk.:D

It was very sad to watch, indeed! Weeks later someone ask where she was and did her surgery go well, they disappeared too. Now is that sad or what??

Sounds like they did Edgie the same way:mad:

Jo, the mad ole Hag

clouds z 10-12-2006 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alffe (Post 23960)
Phyllis, I just got off the phone with Edgewood and think I convinced her to come here and read before deciding to join us.

She had such an awful experience at OBT...wasn't just banned..all of her posts were removed like she had never existed there. :(

And she is still the old Edgie! :D

john lesters braintalk doesnt make any sense what they did to her

the moderators are nuts there

i was banned 3 times for noreason and then i can get back in

snoozie 10-13-2006 09:18 AM

Cezzy and Chris (sltrock) are the reasons I stopped lurking and joined OBT. they were very funny with there going back and forth at each other. I miss them both and hope they are doing good. Maybe someday they will find us here and come back...Sue

ItsMeCH2 10-16-2006 02:46 PM

Howdy,

Nope don't remember Edge or SCF or Jan Del or Whitey or other jo.,Lindar or the guy who yawns teehee. Course I was an Angel and do remember all the wonderfull folks i met in the chapel.:D

CINDY