NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Parkinson's Disease (https://www.neurotalk.org/parkinson-s-disease/)
-   -   Dr. Paneri (https://www.neurotalk.org/parkinson-s-disease/130400-dr-paneri.html)

lurkingforacure 08-16-2010 09:30 AM

Dr. Paneri

Anyone heard of this fifth-generation aryuvedic practioner in India? I read about some pretty excellent results from someone using his program on another forum and would love to see if anyone here has heard anything about him, good or bad, or used him personally. Thanks.

villiers 08-17-2010 04:37 AM

I've met dr Paneri in Zurich this past June
He knows a lot about PD,that's certain....he promised no instant miracle but was confident that by following his treatment,i would notice a big improvment after 8/9 months and could be symptom free after3 to 4 years
you have to follow a particular diet (very important !)and take herbal pills ,sent from his ayurvedic clinic in India
there's 6 different herbal pills to take ,so it's not just about Mucuna .
I started since 6 weeks his method
I sleep better,my shaking has reduced a little and my neverending fatigue is gone! not bad for 6 weeks
I've lost 16 pounds also.
I am taking Azilect ,
he didn't ask which "western" drug i was on,but told me that i could take his pills with my occidental pills

lurkingforacure 08-17-2010 12:22 PM

Please share more

Quote:

Originally Posted by villiers (Post 685895)
He knows a lot about PD,that's certain....he promised no instant miracle but was confident that by following his treatment,i would notice a big improvment after 8/9 months and could be symptom free after3 to 4 years
you have to follow a particular diet (very important !)and take herbal pills ,sent from his ayurvedic clinic in India
I sleep better,my shaking has reduced a little and my neverending fatigue is gone! not bad for 6 weeks
I am taking Azilect ,
he didn't ask which "western" drug i was on,but told me that i could take his pills with my occidental pills

Wow, that is awesome, I sure hope you continue to get/feel better. Please, could you share how long you have had PD, symptoms, severity, anything, I would really appreciate it. Also if you feel any side effects of his treatment, and what other western/Rx drugs you are/were taking. We would REALLY like to get off mirapex and have tried several times but had to go back to taking it. Each attempt was a horrible, very physically painful experience. You can PM me if you like, either way. Thank you!

villiers 08-19-2010 07:38 AM

I'm 40
have been diagnosed 6 years ago
i have shaking tremors,sweating continously
my left hand is now closed and stiff
my right hand is ok but so slow
I was on Requip for 3 years (i stopped it abruptely on christmas,could not handle the side effects any longer)
I am still taking Aziect (started it 10 months ago)
After quitting requip,i was on Mucuna (zandopa) for 6 months
so now doing doc Paneri herbal treatment & diet since 6 weeks
no negative side effects so far : )

my supplements: 1200 mg coq 10
275 mg of EGCG
400 mg twice of Jatamansi (an herb similar to valerian/very good t reduce stiffness & pain )

trixiedee 08-19-2010 11:34 AM

Do you know what herbs he gives you? I am on ayurvedic herbs and am wondering if they are the same...

Trixiedee

villiers 08-19-2010 01:38 PM

Hi Trixidee

No,I don't know all the herbs & my feeling is that he would not tell everything as my impression by meeting him,is that he has found something really powerful ,and he is hoping for big recognition
He is not greedy for money in my opinion but more waiting for big respect from the Western world towards Ayurveda medicine

(Trixidee,you were my inpiration for going the holistic way)

GregD 08-20-2010 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by villiers (Post 685895)
I am taking Azilect ,

I would be interested in knowing if you stop taking your Azilect at some point. Please keep us informed about how you are doing and about any difficulties you encounter.

GregD

curepd 07-18-2011 09:48 AM

Can Dr paneri cure pd ?

Hi Villiers/others,

Please let me know the status of your pd now.

I heard that many people have been cured by Dr Paneri's medicine.I have been wanting to visit Dr Paneri in ahmedabad, but not sure if his treatment works.

If you do not respond i will assume that you have been cured and are enjoying your life...probably vacationing :)

God Bless

Thanks,
Curepd

paula_w 07-18-2011 11:00 AM

Does he keep records?

Are his records available with data to prove it works? Does he use the same plant as in cogane? I don't disbelieve, but fail to believe either. The cells have to be replaced or brought back to life. The immune system has to be functioning normally. the protein folding must be eliminated. Bacteria must be checked and killed with antibiotics. Does he use antobiotics? We must work thru the other neuro transmitters - they are major "train stations" or centers or bases to land on .

It's not just about dopamine and i can not believe in this man until he publishes data. I'll look him up - maybe he has. Don't mean to sound negative...we are all in this together and he may be a great doctor who really wants to see the cure. but numbers count or we'll never see it in the USA.

bhogaji 07-18-2011 03:10 PM

nervous disorders

Hi,

I am following ayurvedic treatment with vaidya atreya, maybe you know...
Please tell me if you still following treatment with doctor paneri and how is going for you.
I don t know at all what to think about, because i believe in ayurveda but have also so much business with it that the real doctor are only few....

Regards