NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   SCS & Pain Pumps (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/)
-   -   9th September !!! yay!!!!! (https://www.neurotalk.org/scs-and-pain-pumps/131525-9th-september-yay.html)

anon21816 08-31-2010 12:18 PM

9th September !!! yay!!!!!

Ive finally be given a date for reprogramming.........:D

Its 9th September I just cant wait:wink:

To be honest I LOVE my SCS now. Its gives me a lovely relaxing feeling when Im lying down. But I do need a lot of tweaking for my actual lower back. I only get coverage when Im lying down which of course is great but not so good if I want to go out.

Take this morning for instance. My lovely husband decided we should go for a drive to our local IKEA store to buy some cupboards and wardrobes for our coverted attic. At first I was a bit dubious as Ive only been out for a short walk in the past few days, but thought, hey what the heck Ill be fine.
I was fine for about half an hour, then wallop:eek: I just couldnt go any further I was exhausted and my back was just killing me. It felt heavy, aching, shooting pain down my leg AND I had no meds with me. So we swiftly found a llittle cafe in the store and had a cup of tea. Once I sat down my stim shot into action up to the top of my legs , which did help immensely but still not covering my back. So you see as Im walking I am limited in the amount of feeling even in my legs but nothing in my back, so that definitely need to be addresses.

So roll on 9th September.............I definitely need to be tweaked:D:D

:grouphug:

fionab 08-31-2010 02:41 PM

That's terrific news that you finally have your appt. to get your SCS reprogrammed. :Dancing-Chilli::Dancing-Chilli:

Rrae 08-31-2010 06:09 PM

Hurray!

Let the TWEEKING begin!!

This calls for a TWEEK PARTY!!!! :trampoline::Head-Spin:
I love it when we talk tweek talk! :p
BuzzBlingZaPpThumpBionicTwangZippKaPowZoit!
My Goodness, if we all stand next to each other, we might blow up the London Bridge!! :cool::rolleyes:

edever34 08-31-2010 08:18 PM

Rrae-Hey-I want in on the tweeking party! We can also get together for a "charging party" and light up the world!!!!! Love you all-Carol

anon21816 09-01-2010 08:11 AM

Bring them on!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by edever34 (Post 690564)
Rrae-Hey-I want in on the tweeking party! We can also get together for a "charging party" and light up the world!!!!! Love you all-Carol

Love the idea of the parties both tweaking and charging :D:D:D:D

We need to synchronise our timings though ;):D

Jackie

Mark56 09-01-2010 10:36 AM

Party ON

Jackie- So happy for your forthcoming TWEAKING!!!

Let the party begin, so you are GMT1? How does that time stack up with we who sleep when you are awake of a morning? Let's coordinate time and give it a go.

TWEAK AWAY!
Mark56 PJ:)

tchr012 09-01-2010 12:50 PM

Thats great news!

:hug:Jackiekennedy! I am so happy that your stim is doing so great and that you get to have your reprogramming very soon :) :yahoo: Make sure if you have any questions to write them down so you can take them with you because it really helps the reprogramming process to go smoother ;) Also, take as much time as you need during your appointment because this is all about you and making your stim the best it can be in order to provide you relief that you need! take care :hug:Tara

anon21816 09-01-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tchr012 (Post 690828)
:hug:Jackiekennedy! I am so happy that your stim is doing so great and that you get to have your reprogramming very soon :) :yahoo: Make sure if you have any questions to write them down so you can take them with you because it really helps the reprogramming process to go smoother ;) Also, take as much time as you need during your appointment because this is all about you and making your stim the best it can be in order to provide you relief that you need! take care :hug:Tara

Thanks Tara:hug:
Yes I will definitely write down all my questions and concerns too. Im really looking forward to meeting with my rep, because the coverage Im getting at present is so good where its working, so Im pretty excited :wink:
BTW call me Jackie:) not my full title lol lol:D:D

I hope Tara that you are well today too.

Hi Mark :)

Hope your trip to the Dr today was good, Im sure you have updated us on another thread. As regards synchronising our times.....Im GMT...no + or -....we are on the same time as London. At the moment as I type its 7.26pm on a beautiful Wednesday evening here in Dublin. We have just come inside now after having a lovely bbq. We are having what we call 'BACK TO SCHOOL WEATHER' thats where our Summer always arrives in September...sun splitting the sky and really warm and always when the kids just go back to school!!! what a bummer for them :rolleyes:

Mark56 09-01-2010 05:02 PM

Timing a Party

OK folks-

7 hour time difference between Jackie and Pacific Time
6 hour time difference between Jackie and Mountain Time [Mark56]
5 hour time difference between Jackie and Central Time [Rae, Pooh, Sarah Mae, BobinJeffmo]
4 hour time difference between Jackie and Eastern Time [Tara, Fiona, BMW... I think]

Unsure about Charles

These are partygoers of whom I am aware, so this is why when many of us type, Jackie has long been counting sheep. How to coordinate this party. Rae?

Mark56 :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by jackiekennedy (Post 690842)
Thanks Tara:hug:
Yes I will definitely write down all my questions and concerns too. Im really looking forward to meeting with my rep, because the coverage Im getting at present is so good where its working, so Im pretty excited :wink:
BTW call me Jackie:) not my full title lol lol:D:D

I hope Tara that you are well today too.

Hi Mark :)

Hope your trip to the Dr today was good, Im sure you have updated us on another thread. As regards synchronising our times.....Im GMT...no + or -....we are on the same time as London. At the moment as I type its 7.26pm on a beautiful Wednesday evening here in Dublin. We have just come inside now after having a lovely bbq. We are having what we call 'BACK TO SCHOOL WEATHER' thats where our Summer always arrives in September...sun splitting the sky and really warm and always when the kids just go back to school!!! what a bummer for them :rolleyes:

Rrae 09-01-2010 08:22 PM

Lol!

Leave it to ME to be the one to throw a rusty wrench in Mark's hardworking mathemetizing (?) to say that how FUNNY it will be that daylight savings time is probably coming up soon which will completely UNravel this much thoughtout scheduling
Aren't i a turd?
:D