NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   Please pray (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/134792-please-pray.html)

cindi1965 10-10-2010 04:51 PM

Please pray

Please pray...we have had one after, ofter one death this week, and my body is going crazy...please pray for all my friends and family that have lost loved ones, especially my friend, Liz who lost her 24 year old son to a train accident...it has been soo surreal and my body has reacted to the extreme to all of them. I have taken aall the meds my body will allow...thank you friends for all your support :)

keep smilin 10-10-2010 05:36 PM

Dear Cindi..

Quote:

Originally Posted by cindi1965 (Post 703249)
Please pray...we have had one after, ofter one death this week, and my body is going crazy...please pray for all my friends and family that have lost loved ones, especially my friend, Liz who lost her 24 year old son to a train accident...it has been soo surreal and my body has reacted to the extreme to all of them. I have taken aall the meds my body will allow...thank you friends for all your support :)

I can relate and understand your heart ache and pain..as my Mom is not doing very well at all..my heart is sad too..I want you to know that I will pray for you and all of your loved ones..Please, try to keep your RSD pain in at bay and know that I am here for you if you need to visit!!

Hugz, Kathy:hug:

wswells 10-10-2010 06:26 PM

I'm Praying for you and your family

Quote:

Cindi,I am so sorry that all of this has been happened to you. I will be glad to pray for all of you, especially your friend Liz, Losing a son at that age is just unfair No one one should ever have to endear losing a child. Try and take care of your self, lean on whom ever you can especially here, we understand this horrific illness and how stress can get a hold of you and not let go.Again I am so sorry, and if you want to PM me, please do I'm here
Your friend Wendy

edever34 10-10-2010 06:39 PM

So sorry for your losses and pain .You will be in my prayers-Fondly-Carol

cindi1965 10-10-2010 10:57 PM

For dry skin..it has saved me a lot of grief...

A few moths ago, I posted a recipe for dry skin...it is a miracle and I use it on my scaly feet and it has helped them not peel. I have used it on my psoriasis and it is almost gone...I posted it on ehow because everyone kept asking me to write about it. It has been used in my family for 3 generation and given to us by a dermatologist. I sometimes use it on my head when my hair gets flaky.

I hope this help somebody http://www.ehow.com/how_4771803_lotion-dry-skin.html

Please share with others:)

Lisa in Ohio 10-12-2010 09:31 PM

Cindi and Keep Smilin, You are both in my thoughts and prayers. Peace to you both

finz 10-14-2010 07:06 AM

Cindi....you and your friend Liz will be in my prayers. I can't imagine her grief.

lorigood243 10-14-2010 05:01 PM

Im so sorry for your pain and loss! You all are in my prayers.
God Bless you!
Lori

Quote: