NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Sanctuary for Spiritual Support (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/)
-   -   Please pray for my nephew... (https://www.neurotalk.org/sanctuary-for-spiritual-support/137961-please-pray-nephew.html)

Friend2U 11-10-2010 03:12 AM

Please pray for my nephew...

...and his family.

He was in a car accident a year and half ago. He has had many struggles... an arm and leg amputated, so recovery has been a struggle all along.

As time has gone by he experienced relapse after relapse and become weaker and weaker.

Long story short...after seeing many different doctors,,,and many tests being run... he has been diagnosed with a rare brain disorder that was activated by the accident. It is called Adrenoleukodystrophy.

Basically his brain in shutting down. He is near going into a coma to which he will never come out of. They just had to put a feeding tube in.

This is such a sad time. He is only 21 years old. He is the only child.

I know God has a plan and I pray that this brings his family and friends closer to God.

keychameleon 11-10-2010 03:39 AM

nephew

Quote:

Originally Posted by Friend2U (Post 714334)
...and his family.

He was in a car accident a year and half ago. He has had many struggles... an arm and leg amputated, so recovery has been a struggle all along.

As time has gone by he experienced relapse after relapse and become weaker and weaker.

Long story short...after seeing many different doctors,,,and many tests being run... he has been diagnosed with a rare brain disorder that was activated by the accident. It is called Adrenoleukodystrophy.

Basically his brain in shutting down. He is near going into a coma to which he will never come out of. They just had to put a feeding tube in.

This is such a sad time. He is only 21 years old. He is the only child.

I know God has a plan and I pray that this brings his family and friends closer to God.

sorry to hear about your nephew hope he gets better best wishes to your nephew and yourself

Chemar 11-10-2010 01:22 PM

I am so sad to read this, Friend

I will be praying for him and for the family

Kitty 11-10-2010 01:26 PM

:hug: Friend2U :hug:

Oh, what a tragedy. I am so, so sorry to hear this. He's so young to have been through so much.

You and your family are in my prayers.

Darlene 11-11-2010 02:24 AM

So sad to hear of your nephew's situation. Prayers and thought are coming their way. :hug:

chiarichic 11-15-2010 12:52 PM

Prayers for your nephew....

I am definitely praying for your family and your nephew....

Friend2U 12-31-2010 09:39 PM

Prayer Request for my Nephew's family, please.

He passed away today. He was 22... Too young. Please say a prayer for the family.
Thank you.:hug:
-Friend2U

gramE 12-31-2010 10:37 PM

My condolences. May you know the balm of God's love to soothe your heartache.
with prayer,
pat e

Darlene 01-01-2011 02:40 AM

You are in our thoughts and prayers. May God be with you all.:smileypray:

Darlene :hug:

Kitty 01-01-2011 02:47 AM

:hug: Friend :hug: I am so sorry to hear this. Please know that you and your family are in my prayers.