NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   The Stumble Inn (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/)
-   -   Routine Tune-up. (https://www.neurotalk.org/the-stumble-inn/138254-routine-tune.html)

SallyC 11-13-2010 01:47 PM

Routine Tune-up.

Going to PCP/Doc's Monday morn for my annual checkup. I haven't had any illnesses, other than a mild UTI, since last year.

I didn't even get the flu shot , because they didn't have it yet and I never went back to get it. I'll get it this year, if they have it.....maybe?:)

I'm hoping that all my blood test readings will be in the normal range. I thank the Lord that he hasn't given me any major illness, other than my MS, with which to deal.:)

Wish me luck, please.:grouphug:

Kitt 11-13-2010 02:05 PM

You got it:hug:

Kitty 11-13-2010 02:19 PM

You'll do great, Sal. And if you didn't get the flu last year and didn't get the shot why get the shot this year? If it ain't broke...don't fix it. ;)

Let us know how things went Monday when you get home! :hug:

Dejibo 11-14-2010 07:51 AM

Way to go Sally! you went a whole year with minor stuff. you rock! I want to be like Sally when i grow up. :hug:

SallyC 11-14-2010 02:07 PM

My DDBrother used to say that all the time. He thought I had the perfect temperment..LOL.

ali12 11-14-2010 06:52 PM

Good Luck, Sal! :) I'll be thinking about you, hoping everything goes well :)!

PolarExpress 11-14-2010 11:56 PM

Maybe just a few spark plugs?
Best of luck, Sally! I know you'll be great!

Debbie D 11-15-2010 01:20 AM

Good luck, Sal Pal...keep us up to date...

Is That Alli I see?

Judy2 11-15-2010 02:37 AM

(((((SALLY))))) Good luck this morning! I'll be thinking of you.:)

Hey there Ali -- great to see you popping in! :)

SallyC 11-15-2010 04:32 PM

What a dang hastle it is, getting me from here to there...dressing, getting in and out of car, blah blah blah.:eek::mad::(. DD had to bring the 4 & 5 yr olds, because her DH has the flu:eek:, So that was an added stress. I can't believe how well they behaved.:hug:

The Doc said I am in such good health, that he didn't even see the need to do bloodwork. I think he was just ultra busy and passed on it, but I have been well (making the sign of the cross and knocking on wood):D

Chose not to get the flu shot, so praying that wasn't a bad idea. Since the flu bug may be running through my Family, I'm exposed and was thus afraid of the shot? Oh well.:eek:

He said a teenager would be happy with my BP and all arteries are clear and moving right along. He said "see ya in 6 months, knowing he wouldn't see me for a year, unless I became sick.

I'm happy to be home in my wittle house wiff my wittle doggie and boy, was he happy to see me.:D

TH TH TH That's all folks.:grouphug: