NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Parkinson's Disease (https://www.neurotalk.org/parkinson-s-disease/)
-   -   HAPPY HAPPY Birthday, Peggy (https://www.neurotalk.org/parkinson-s-disease/138540-happy-happy-birthday-peggy.html)

CarolynS 11-15-2010 12:59 PM

HAPPY HAPPY Birthday, Peggy

Happy Birthday

:partytime2:

:Birthday: eat cake!

:Dancing-Chilli: dance!

:Thanx: for being YOU!

:circlelove:

tulip girl 11-15-2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by digger (Post 716350)
Happy Birthday

:partytime2:

:Birthday: eat cake!

:Dancing-Chilli: dance!

:Thanx: for being YOU!

:circlelove:

:eek: Another b'day! Make it a good one
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Tulip Girl

pegleg 11-15-2010 03:25 PM

Thanks!

Although this is one I would like to forget, I might as well enjoy it. Thanks for the cake - who's bringing the ice cream? And champagne - who will break open the bottle?

It will be hard to find that many candles and - what's that? What do you mean "we will have to have the firetruck standing by????"

Oh, that was supposed to be funny. tee-hee (not laughing so much on that one.

But seriously, this also marks about my 10th or 11th year in these forums, and all I can say is this . . . were it not for them being here (which means all of you!), I would not have survived -AND THAT IS NO JOKE!

Thanks so much!

Peggy

aftermathman 11-15-2010 06:15 PM

Happy birthday Peggy ...

and best wishes.

Neil.

indigogo 11-15-2010 07:01 PM

Happy Birthday, dear Peggy !! :Tip-Hat:

Jaye 11-15-2010 10:35 PM

Peggy Peggy Peggy!

As I said on another thread: Happy Birthday to you, my dear. All this time we've been caring for one another, taking what's best and leaving the rest. Now I want you to stop complaining about your age, young'un. Remember, you'll never be older than I am!!

Love,
Jaye

pegleg 11-16-2010 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jaye (Post 716561)
As I said on another thread: Happy Birthday to you, my dear. All this time we've been caring for one another, taking what's best and leaving the rest. Now I want you to stop complaining about your age, young'un. Remember, you'll never be older than I am!!

Love,
Jaye

If I am not mistaken, your birthday is close around mine, isn't it?
Peg

Jaye 11-16-2010 08:16 AM

You are not mistaken

Yes, Peg, my birthday is always four days after yours. I will turn senior-menu-eligible in 50 states this year. Young people like yourself will get up out of their seats so I can ride the bus in crowded splendor. I feel like I'm graduating. It feels a bit like degenerating! :eek:

Jaye :cool: :p :winky: :grouphug:

olsen 11-16-2010 11:37 AM

Belated happy birthday

Belated birthday greetings. hope your day was a great one. madelyn

Chemar 11-16-2010 02:27 PM

belated best wishes Peg

hope you had a good day :)