NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Weight Loss & Healthy Living (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/)
-   -   Workout Wednesday~ (https://www.neurotalk.org/weight-loss-and-healthy-living/13940-workout-wednesday.html)

Fancylady_2006 02-21-2007 06:48 AM

Workout Wednesday~

Alffe, you should of started out the forum today. Really I don't care if it is me. Anyone is allowed to start it.

I've got a busting headache this morning from not sleeping to good last night. Then I have a rash from wearing jewelry. Do any of you have that problem? I know Gaye does. With me, it is worse in the summer, as a rule. The temps make it worse.:eek:

Well if I get to bring my cats home, I am going to Goodwill. I got my car washed the last time I went and it is fility again from the sloppy roads. Gaye I hope you get lucky shopping today. If I go, I am going to try to be home at noon.

My workout today is going shopping and some exercising before the day is over. I am doing fairly well on diet lately, but afraid to weigh. if I haven't lost, it will make me want to eat. LOL Have a good day today!
____
BC:)

fiberowendy2000 02-21-2007 07:57 AM

Been dealing with a panic attack since yesterday morning and tried to workout some of it bascally keep my mind off of it. No doin'. Its been coming and going and I have a call in to my pnurse and just waiting for her to call back. I unfortunately ate a whole box of Kraft Mac and Cheese because of my anxiety.:( Not good!
I have a trigger point therapy appt today that I can't cancel so I have to go to. Don't know how I am going to get there and back without having a spaz. We will see on that.
Anyway, not a good 24 hours for me.
I hope everyone else's was better.

Alffe 02-21-2007 09:18 AM

Waves @Billie....hope you do get to bring the kitties home.

My excuse today for not going to curves is..:rolleyes: , we are expecting a salt delivery and I never know what time he'll come. Mr.Alffe went to chicago so I should make myself get on the treadmill.

Once again the sun is out but not a warm today.

bizi 02-21-2007 10:45 AM

here and off to work!
saw Little manhatten last night and really enjoyed it!
bizi:)

Alffe 02-21-2007 11:33 AM

Gentle hug for Wendy....panic attacks are awful!

Bizi...we all just loved that movie....especially all the NY scenery. there are so few movies you can show to young and old...glad you liked it!

Fancylady_2006 02-21-2007 12:59 PM

My kitties are ok, but the vet sure hit me in the o'le pocket book. He gave them shots and a general check-up. Now when it warms up I hope they will stay out of the street and not run around.

I went to Goodwill, didn't buy much but got a high from going. i did get one big raggie anne doll carrying her doll. It's cute. I gotta eat lunch before I starve!!!:rolleyes:
____
BC:D

nancy-h 02-21-2007 02:00 PM

I can't stop sawing z 's

HELP. I just cannot wake up. All day yesterday I could not stop falling asleep. 3 cups of coffee did no good. (That's 3X my normal amount of
1 cup) My brother-in-law is coming by for avisit this afternoon.)

HELP! Any homemaid cures?

Nancy:eek:

Fancylady_2006 02-21-2007 02:59 PM

Nancy~

I don't know. I am the oppsite! I feel terrible because of almost no sleep. I noticed, I had forgot to take my sleeping medicine last night. No wonder! We need a group hug today.:hug: :hug: :grouphug:

Gaye~I got a nice package today. I was sooooo happy to know my babies won't be barefoot. They are so cute. Thank you so much!:hug: I want to do something special for you. I can't get the real small socks like some you sent. I am just thrilled!:D Gals, I am up to 29 dolls now. I am so addicted, but I just love it. There is no higher high, than finding a new hobby. It has done wonders for my mind and lonelyness that I could have experienced this winter. Friends and the forum do a lot for me.

Nancy, I am so glad you and Jan are planning to be together this Spring. I know you will have a wonderful time. Tell Jan Hi for us. We do miss her posting. I hope she can come in & say hi sometime.

Bizi~ Your giving up sweets! My now, that would be hard for me to do. I really need to also. How you doing?
___
BC:)

bizi 02-21-2007 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nancy-h (Post 72964)
HELP. I just cannot wake up. All day yesterday I could not stop falling asleep. 3 cups of coffee did no good. (That's 3X my normal amount of
1 cup) My brother-in-law is coming by for avisit this afternoon.)

HELP! Any homemaid cures?

Nancy:eek:

Ask your doctor about provigil if you want to take another medication...probably not though...
sorry that you are sleepy...could your metabolism be sluggish from dieting?
Oh curious!!!!!!!

sorry I am of no help.
(((HUGS)))
bizi

Billie,
I am doing better...thanks for asking.:grouphug: