NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy (RSD and CRPS) (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/)
-   -   Happy holidays (https://www.neurotalk.org/reflex-sympathetic-dystrophy-rsd-and-crps-/141421-happy-holidays.html)

wswells 12-22-2010 01:51 PM

Happy holidays

Hi to all, I haven't been posting lately as I have not been doing so great, but I have been reading everyones posts. I just wanted to wish everyone here a Very Happy Holiday and a great New Years with less pain and less grief. I can't tell all of you how much this board helps me and to all of you I personally thank you for all the info. and friendships, May God bless all
Thank you
Your friend Wendy

Reddawn600 12-24-2010 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wswells (Post 728100)
Hi to all, I haven't been posting lately as I have not been doing so great, but I have been reading everyones posts. I just wanted to wish everyone here a Very Happy Holiday and a great New Years with less pain and less grief. I can't tell all of you how much this board helps me and to all of you I personally thank you for all the info. and friendships, May God bless all
Thank you
Your friend Wendy

I hope you find some relief soon Wendy, even if it just comes in a glass of wine and a bath (if you can handle them). Feel better and Happy Holidays.

Dawn

wswells 12-24-2010 11:08 AM

Thanks

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reddawn600 (Post 728539)
I hope you find some relief soon Wendy, even if it just comes in a glass of wine and a bath (if you can handle them). Feel better and Happy Holidays.

Dawn

Thanks Dawn,
That glass of wine sounds like a good idea with a nice warm bath! I hope you also do the same! Happy Holidays and a great new year.
Your friend Wendy

Jimking 12-25-2010 09:07 AM

Have a good one wswells. Suzy and I hope everyone has a pain free Christmas and New Year! :)

Wilbyfree 12-26-2010 03:44 PM

And to you as well

Quote:

Originally Posted by wswells (Post 728100)
Thank you
Your friend Wendy

Hi Wendy, I too have only been reading lately. I was so grateful to see someone step out of the box and wish a Happy Holiday Season to all. I am sorry to hear your pain has been weighing you down, but I promise you spring is just around the corner so hang in there!!! The holiday stress always brings on the heavy pain as well as the weather. But, I live in the moment and try to cherish each little thing that I can do to celebrate the season. I served dinner for 30 people on Christmas Eve, the pain I endured to pull this off was unbearable, but the memory that I created for all of my loved ones, I will cherish forever, and nobody can take that from me!!! God Bless you for being a friend to all and taking the time out of the busy holiday to wish us all the best.

Jeanie