NeuroTalk Support Groups

NeuroTalk Support Groups (https://www.neurotalk.org/)
-   Chronic Pain (https://www.neurotalk.org/chronic-pain/)
-   -   Looking for Nanna/Cher (https://www.neurotalk.org/chronic-pain/1436-looking-nanna-cher.html)

shotspine 09-23-2006 02:03 AM

Looking for Nanna/Cher

I've sent emails and get no reply. Does anyone have contact with her? I'm concerned about her. When BT went down she was having a bad time. If anyone knows, will you either PM me or let her know I'm missing her. Thanks!

It's nice to see faces starting to show up more often now. I know I would never have found this place if it weren't for an email from a friend. I never would have thought to google as I just used my bookmark to check up on status.

janster 09-23-2006 09:32 AM

SS~
I've also been thinking about her a lot. My heart just went out to her! I hope someone can tell us something!
Hugs,
Jan

Sherloc56 09-24-2006 06:02 AM

Great to see you Shotspine!!

Hi ladies. I have thought about her along with others as well. I am sure once she finds out this is here she will check in. Hopefully!! She was always so uplifting and an inspiration to everyone here I think.

My mind fails me but what happened to the lady that had the cancer? I feel so rotten not remembering her name, but I get that now and again. Her parents were killed in the car accident and she was dealing with that and then the cancer. She has really been on my mind and I hope she can forgive me for forgetting her name. I stopped taking some of my medicine but looks like I need to get back to it because I have notice my memory is on vacation again!!!

Shots how are you doing Honey? You have had some difficult times yourself. I hope things are better for you these days? Great seeing you here too. :D

Sheryl

Wittesea 09-24-2006 10:25 AM

I have also wondered how Cher is doing.

I believe that Jen (screen name Niffer) was the woman who had cancer. I have been thinking about her a lot lately too.

There are so many other missing members, and I feel badly because I have forgotten names, but I do hope that more people find this place.

LindaM 09-24-2006 11:04 PM

Hi Folks, It's so good to see the familar names and faces!!!
I have been concerned about Cher also, I know she really depended on the forum for support, I hope she is able to find her way here..
LindaM(suede)

Wittesea 09-24-2006 11:10 PM

Has anyone heard from fibrowendy?

Sherloc56 09-24-2006 11:26 PM

Thanks so much Wittsea!

I have thought about Niffer so many times. I hope she is doing better. She was having the awfullest time. I feel so bad not remembering her name. Thats awful! I appreciate you refreshing my memory. I was embarrassed but I wanted to know how things are for her.

Wendy has been missed by a few of us. I hope she too is doing ok. Its funny how these people become a part of your life. Some just steal your heart don't they?

Hopefully they will all drop in soon and say hello and let us know how they are doing. Hugs to them all!

Sheryl

shotspine 10-01-2006 11:32 PM

Finally heard from Cher/Nanna

I got an email from Cher tonight!!!!:D I'm one happy lady to hear from her. I sent her this new website so hopefully she will be along quickly. I'll let her fill you in.

WELCOME HOME CHER........YOU'VE BEEN MISSED IMMENSELY!!!!:) :)

ss